Chapter 28: We Love Her Equally

Note: Here it is~

-mikey

~ ~ ~ ~ = = = = ~ ~ ~ ~

Hajime's POV (for the first time 0w0)

How did this turned out to be a World War IV !?

Gunfire and explosions, its vibration coming from the ground floor was incredible. Every time the floor would shake, Riko keeps clinging onto me like a scared cat.

Boom!!!

Comes another explosion, comes another clinger. I grew an irk mark as I push his head away. "Will you stop that!? I feel weird when another guy clings on me!"

We stopped walking. We have here frozen still Arisu and a big guy named Teresaka. Although that green haired girl whose name I think was Kayano, was still on the ground floor where the explosion was being held. "I can't help it, Hajime! A-Araki's down there! And I surely cannot accept it if she's called dead-meat!"

"Dumbass, she's not Araki anymore. Can't you see that the one who's controlling her is her own Killer's Instincts!?"

The current classmates of Araki watched us argue, even their 'sensei', whom I presume is Koro Sensei. But Riko exactly knew the truth about her Killer's Instincts.

The same exact story how hawks use their Killer Instincts, and just how they unknowingly kill their prey with a blow or two. The main point of it was that she, Araki Koutaru, have no idea how did she killed her prey.

She's suited to be an assassin because of her gift. Not to mention the rarest gift. Not only she'll be good at any killing spree, she'll be experiencing lots of death situation.

"Hajime-kun, was it?" Koro Sensei had approached the two of us. "You two seem to be close with Koutaru-kun, just like how Karma was. But as you all know, they are now in a relationship, which means they understand each other more than before."

He has a point. I nodded, "However, in some cases, old friends understand better than new friends. You two," Koro Sensei placed a yellow tentacle on our heads with his usual grin. "You two are the ones who understand better. Not Karma-kun, not Nagisa-kun, and most certainly not the entire E Class."

Wh-whare is he going with this? Both Riko and I read each others minds like a miracle and rose a brow. "Koro Sensei, are you saying that the two of them should be able to stop Araki?" A girl with vermilion colored hair with a shade of orange on its ends said.

"What!?" Riko reacted.

"Kurahashi is right. You two might be able to convince her to be calm and at ease." Then I remembered the guy whom Araki used to call a Baseball Geek, Tomohito Sugino.

I shook my head irrelevantly. "I'm pretty much relieved that you guys cared so much but she's not going to stop until she'll be able to clear a path for her." Looking at them makes me wonder now that they seem to have a strong bond to her.

Araki was an antisocial girl, which others presumes as a boy, that in other cases no one bothered to befriend her except Riko and I.

Flashback Mode..

It was kindergarten when we first encountered her. She might not remember us when we were in middle school, but her appearance alone was enough to remember.

As the teacher announces that we will be having a new student, I quickly shifted my gaze at the door.
(By the way, we're in kindergarten.)

A petit figure marched in a weird way as she bows her head. "N-Nice to meet everyone! M-My name is A-Araki Koutaru! I-I hope we can a-all get along w-well!"

At that time, I wondered what she is: a boy or a girl. Luckily, she gets to seat right next to Riko and behind me. I turn my body around as I wave. "Hi!~ Say, that hair of yours looks cool! Oh! I'm Hajime Yuushio!" I exclaimed.

For her first impression towards me looks like she was about to be eaten by an ogre. Riko snickered while I glared at him. "S-sorry, it's just that when she looks at you, it was like she saw an ogre or something!"

He completely read my mind but that until I figured out that Araki was really a she.

Then, as first year of middle school starts, Riko and I were still on the same boat. Araki transfered to another school just before when we were 10.

Now that was 3 years later before our second encounter with her again.

On the first day of our middle school, that's when we saw Araki in a male uniform. It surprised me but I don't know if it surprised Riko. He seems uninterested to the new students and everyone around him.. except me, that is.

I thought, at first, she was a he.

"The name's Araki Koutaru."

--that's when we started to have a liking on her. "We", I meant..

Riko and I liked her .

~ ~ ~ ~ = = = = ~ ~ ~ ~

Ho ho ho~

what's this?

I like to mess with you guys :P

Leave a vote,
shout out your feedbacks!

-

edited 3rd Feb 2k17