Chapter 2: Be My Side

Araki was excused today for she was being summoned by someone. As the have octopus said, this person is rather familiar.

The whole class started guessing, who is this person? Why is it that they wanted to meet the girl in person?

The girl who was being summoned stands infront of the Faculty door.

Araki knocks and a faint reply came from inside.
'Must be Karasuma-sensei.' She thought as she opens it.

Inside, there was a man wearing a white costume. He had his face covered, and for Araki it was already suspicious for a man wearing a robe on a hot summer year.

She approaches Karasuma as she bows. "Is there something you needed from me, Karasuma-sensei?" Araki asks, looking at the white man.

Karasuma shooks his head, "Araki, this is Shiro. He wanted to talk to you for a bit."

"About what?"

"Don't ask me,"

Araki gave up on making Karasuma spill the words out. She once again looked at this Shiro guy. 'His soul is dark that even I can't see what it is.' she thought again, narrowing her look.

Shiro bowed before at Araki, "It is a pleasure to meet the girl who posses the Killer's Instinct. I am Shiro. Nice to meet you in person, Koutaru Araki." He greets the girl in such politeness

"Same here. But how did you know about it?"

Araki is really starting to get suspicious of him. There won't be a time when everything around her intend to be suspected, it is surely her nature to suspect people.

"Pardon." Shiro replied, but there wasn't any question-like tone to it. He knew yet he's pretending.

'What's his bait towards me, anyway?'

Araki kept on glaring at Shiro, "Forget it. It's not that important anyways."

Karasuma excuses himself as he do some business talk outside on the phone. As he left Shiro and Araki alone, the atmosphere changed.

Unexpectedly, Shiro was pushed in the wall as Araki grab him by his collar. She may be small but she's got some intense glare.

"State your business here, Shiro. I know that it's not me you're after." As she said that, Shiro chuckled in an evil way. This made Araki grip his collar more tight.

"So it seems you saw through my plan, Koutaru-san. But do not be mistaken, I am not here for you, or this 'creature' that's been disguised himself as a teacher."

"Then what is it that you want? It you're planning on something, better be careful. 'Cause I'm not gonna let anything happen to Koro Sensei if I'm around."

Shiro smirked underneath his mask, as they speak, some of Shiro's minions grab hold of Araki from behind. 'What the?! How'd they sneak from behind me?! I should have sense that!' Araki squirms that she might grasp out of Shiro's minion. One of them hit her pressure point wherein she fainted.

"With her, that monster could no longer take any advantage of us. Mr. Fuuto will surely take good care of you, Koutaru-san."