Chapter 27: Deadly Predator

So tell me whether you're
still in love,
or just being sucked into
fantasy.

- Nagisa Shiota

~ ~ ~ ~ = = = = ~ ~ ~ ~

Rain poured down as it echoes its droplets on the roof. Neither of the two spoke when they figured out the whole ordeal of the situation.

Karma, as he was chained up in a post along with Nagisa, sighs as he nudge the blue-head. "We need to find Koro Sensei." he stated, looking around.

"Yeah. But we still need to figure out how to escape from this." Nagisa shakes the chains that it makes a rattling sound. Of course Karma noticed that and said, "You still have that knife with you, right?"

Nagisa expected this from his best friend, but later on he wondered how did he know about the knife. He shrugged that thought off as he wiggles his body. "I can't reach it."

Disappointed as he said that, Karma looks at his hands that were tied around the post, it was actually close to Nagisa's back. "Stay still. I think I can manage to reach it."

And he did. "Great! Now how do we cut the chain with a knife?" Nagisa chimed matter-of-fact. Karma smiled as he proudly stated the obvious.

"I have no idea!"

Meanwhile at Koro Sensei and the others...

Shiro stood before the E Class as they were surrounded by guns. Araki and Arisu stood right next to each other but not knowing how they will break the silence between them, Kiara, who possessed Araki's body spoke. "You look familiar, little girl. Do you work hand in hand with Shiro?"

"E-Eh.. um.. Something like that and the body whom you are in is someone I met not so long ago. Arisu Johannes, at your service, ma'am."

Kiara involuntarily scoffs as she remembers. "Don't start that Araki b*tch thingy on me. I ain't her."

"I-is that.. so?" Arisu sweatdrops at her act.

Kiara is Araki, Araki and Kiara are one.

"But," Arisu's gaze shifted back at Kiara that in which her presence changed into a soft and warming aura. "This Araki somehow makes me wonder what kind of life I had. I am in no position and most importantly not familiar with who I am facing."

She continues, "Koro Sensei? Nagisa? E Class? I mean seriously, who are these people!?"

As her red eyes glows, involuntary as Arisu could react, her tentacles began to rattle like snakes. One by one as it reacts, Arisu watched in fear.

"A-Araki-ku-"

Before she could finish her worrisome statement, the E Class watch as Shiro shifted his gaze at the two. "What is happening!?" he exclaimed, completely not in guard as the students scrambled away, altogether with Koro Sensei.

"Wait! What about Araki?!" Kayano stops her tracks as she runs back at the berserk tentacles. "Kayano!" Okuda yells.

However, Teresaka had taken back by Kayano's reckless attempt. "Oh, c'mon! Don't be like that, Kayano!"

"O-oi! Wait a sec, Teresaka!"

The two of them returned back to where Arisu is. Shivering as she could be, her shaking knees gives up from supporting her weigh to stand up. Infront of her now was the out of control Araki.

"N-No way.. those aren't.. reactions made by my father, right?" she uttered, still watching in awe as to be describe as terrified.

Kayano and Teresaka manage to arrive in time. "Hey, you okay?" Teresaka asks her. Although she was frozen still that she can't even speak. "Damn it. She's paralyzed. Kayano, help me stand her up while you go and convince the crazy woman there."
Teresaka said while Kayano help put Arisu's arm around Teresaka's shoulders as she reacted. "Eh!? Wh-why me!?"

"Do you want to carry this heavy load instead?" Kayano quickly did as she was told when Teresaka sent an odd expression saying that she'll be crushed.

So as he reassemble with the others, Kayano, on the other hand, gulps on her first attempt to approach Araki.

"K-Kou-chan.. it's me.. Kaede, Kayano Kaede. Your.. friend.." First try was to make her remember whether she had forgotten who she is or who she was.

However, Shiro was still there. "Kayano Kaede! Step back! She is not who you think she is right now!"

'Wh-what?'

As he exclaims, evil chuckles echoed through their ears. Once Kayano had shifted her gaze at Araki, Shiro exclaimed the obvious.

"Her Killer's Instincts has been activated!"

"Too late~"

~ ~ ~ ~ = = = = ~ ~ ~ ~

Note: I had no idea what's this story's all about when I was typing this.

So! Here are the possible answers:

- All about the drugs

- The break-up

- Someone's death (spoiler)

- Her day at that stupid mansion
( I noticed since Chapter 24 was all about this mansion crap )

- lastly, her future

Leave a vote, shout out your feedbacks >3<

- mikey/keki-san

edited 3rd Feb 2k17