Finale - Part IV

So it's been six to seven years since then.
Last one remaining is gonna have to wait a little longer than you at least expect.
------------------

A fine and sunny day for a picnic.
Unknown people gathered up in a small field outside the building.
Roguishly handsome and stunningly
beautiful as they all have grown.
Except for one.

"Nagisa? Wh-Wha? Still haven't changed, huh." Maehara tried to restrain himself from snickering like
Okajima and as Isogai stated while looking at this blue haired. Nagisa Shiota, still haven't gained any height since middle school and through highschool.
Who would've known?

"Uh, why are we all here again?" Meg asks. No one answered but a few hums and shrugs.

"Haven't you read the invite? There's gonna be a memorial ceremony for Koro Sensei."
He answered, not far away from the group of the past END CLASS.

Akabane Karma, with his usual smirk and new hairstyle, every woman must've had fallen for him. Nagisa lit up from his depression.

"Karma!" he called, waving.
Kayano, and the others decided to clean first. With all the dirt, they're
sure that they won't be able to enjoy celebrating their reunion.

As they clean whatever is in their sights,
Karma begins to wonder. "Do any of you know who planned all of this?"

A shook reply came from Nagisa and a few. Kayano thought for a moment before suddenly clicking her fingers.
"You guys still remember Hajime-kun, right?"

"But why?" Okuda questions. Kayano shrugs,
but they did not took any attention to their surroundings as a twig of tree was stepped by a charcoal shoe. Their heads went to where the snap produced. "Oh did I startled everyone?"

He looked at them with an apologic reaction. Hajime Yuushio, a fine looking man running a famous business company: Hitorou, other than his successful lifestyle, he even manage to have a day off just for this day.

He smiled warmly at them. "Yo. Did did all of you received the invitation? Is everyone here?"

Isogai counts each of them, but he frowns when one of them weren't there. "I mean, Ritsu is always present and Itona's always busy with his mechanics, but I think Koutaru's not here yet."
He said.

Nagisa looks at Karma, "Are you two still in touch?"

All heads went to the redhead.
He's been busy from all of the paper works given to him by the director,
but he manage to make an excuse just for today.

'To see her one last time..' He thought, looking a bit down.

Without knowing, running footsteps came closer and louder.
Curious, who would've thought that
white could also be beauty?

There she was..

"Everyone! Sorry for summoning all of you here!" She cried far away.

'She changed a lot.'

Her looks, her expressions, her figure and everything. Why do I need to fall in love again at this moment when...'
Karma thought as he watches the white haired stops near the brunette.