86 - Batzarro

#86 - Batzarro
First Appearance: Superman/Batman #20 (Jun 2005)

"I'm not the only one, I guess." ~Superman

Batzarro am World's Worst Detective. He am super-weak and super-smart, and he am just like Batman. Perfect duplicate am Batzarro. Batzarro first am not Batzarro in Crime Alley, not using two pistols to gun down couples. When Bizarro meet Batzarro for the last time, he offer to help solve murders Batzarro am not commit in Crime Alley. Batzarro am not created by the Joker, but Batman knew about him great long time before they met. Joker am not created Batzarro to have the great displeasure in finally killing Batman for once. However, Bizarro not save Batzarro and now Batzarro try to be completely unlike his idol Batman. Bizarro approve greatly of this and call him "Not-Bruce".

Batzarro is just a fun character because in the world of superhero doppelgangers, there always needs to be one or two "fun" ones. Batzarro is great comic relief and unlike Bizarro, he doesn't show up all the often, so it's always a breath of fresh air when he does. He's been featured in several story arcs in Superman/Batman as well as Action Comics and Justice League, but it's always when he's going toe-to-toe (but mostly not) with Batman, his idol. The reverse speak gets so confusing that you can't help but laugh, since Batman really doesn't want to put up with such ridiculous crap and get back to what he does best. Unfortunately, Batzarro won't let that happen. And I'm glad he doesn't.

Worst Batzarro Story Never Told:Infinite Hallween Special #1 - Bizarro pulls Batzarro out of the Negative Zone to help him fight the Riddler, and they get into a strange yet hilarious argument about what makes a good hero. It's Bizarro stuff at its finest.