66 - Flamingo

#66 - Flamingo
First Appearance: Batman #666 (Jul 2007)

"Rrrrr!" ~Flamingo

I don't give a **** what you all say. I couldn't give a **** that he only appeared in like 6 issues. I freakin' love the Flamingo. He's a professional assassin who wears all pink and rides a pink motorcycle, and he uses a whip to kill. His first appearance is in Batman #666! How cool is that? This guy is just a flat-out skilled psychotic killer, and sometimes that's all you need to make a cool comic. And you gotta remember, Grant Morrison knows how to make bizarre characters - Flamingo is one hell of a bizarre character. I loved his fights with Scarlet, Dick-Batman and Jason Todd, and now that he's appeared in the New 52, I hope we get to see more of him in the future.

I don't have much else to say about this guy, really. He's just bursting with potential, and I love this guy to death. Everyone has those obscure D-Listers that they have an irrational love for, and this guy is one of mine. More Flamingo!

Greatest Flamingo Story Ever Told:Batman & Robin #5-6 - Part of the Red Hood storyline; Flamingo rocks as the sort of monkey wrench you need to make a story wildly chaotic and exciting. Flamingo really brings some momentum to the comic.