> Explain All This Shiz Author!! <

I will glady answer that question. This book is made because of my mind has crossed a thought... And it was..
"I wonder if I was in the show, would he fall for me?"
I looked at the mirror and answered my question with a straight up... "No." (lol)
But maybe who knows, what if Randy really liked you? It may seem impossible but... Maybe... Just maybe..

And the fact that you'll never be transported to his show but... hey, its just a story.

Who knows, Maybe in the Future they might invent a machine that transports YOU to an Anime or a Show you liked... That would be swell huh?

Enough of that.. YOU will be an important person here.
Why?...
Cause you can be in which episode would you like to be in! You can comment your Favorite Episode here or any chapter.
One Episode per Person!
If you like my 2 books then, I'll surely know you'll love this one.

I'm not saying I know what'll happen when you're in there is accurate but what I will be typing here is what I think that will happen.
I do not own RC9GN. I only own my OC.
Have a great day! :) and also enjoy my story! ;)))

(P.S If readers continued requesting their 'Fav Episodes'... Then, I'll continue to write here.)