. Date or Tour? .

°~~{Y/n}'s POV~~°
I woke up realizing I'm on my bed, still night time. I looked over my clock and it showed me that it was 3 am.

As I was about sit up, my stomach grumbled.

I don't remember eating dinner though, I was planning to eat right after the game.... oh...
Last thing I saw was the ninja catching me. That means... he must've carried me home!
This is way too good to be true.

I also realized that I was still in my clothes from last night. I went to my closet and changed into my (f/c) pajamas. Randy's mom has been really nice to me, considering that she bought me all these clothes.

My thoughts stopped when I heard my stomach grumble again. I walked to the door and tried to quietly open it.

It creacked open and I quickly got out and didn't close the door since it would make too much noise and I'd be back anyway.
I make my way down the stairs and headed straight for the kitchen. It was dark since the lights were off but for some reason, the lights in the kitchen stayed open.
I felt somewhat guilty searching for food in their refrigerator since.. I don't belong here.

I should probably make a sandwhich since in just a few hours, I'll have breakfast.

I took out two slices of bread from the pack and placed it on a plate. I also took a bread knife and scooped up some... an off brand of what looks like nutella for me.
It was the only spread I could find in their fridge anyway.
As I was spreading the.. Nutella.. I heard someone call my name which made me jump and point the knife in the direction of the noise.

I felt relived as I saw that it was only the ninja. Although, I wondered why Randy always wears the ninja mask whenever he talks to me at night.

"Oh.. Its you." I said as I lowered the knife and continued to spread the nutella on the bread.

Wait a minute, did I wake him up? Was the sound of the door that loud?

"Yeah.. I'm... Sorry to scare you like that. I just wanted to say... Thanks for the tip last night." The ninja apologized and thanked as he took a few steps closer to me.
I placed the plate on the counter and took a bite of the sand which.

"Oh.. Uhm.. Yeah, you're welcome." I managed to say while I swallowed. "Also, thanks for carrying me home I guess? Its funny how you know this house and how did you even get in?" I continued teasing him. It worked since I noticed him tensing up.

He laughed nervously. "Well, I'm a ninja."

"Oh... Breaking and entering huh? Tsk. That doesn't sound like a hero to me." I teased again.

It looked like he didn't have anything witty to say back as he rubbed his neck.

He cleared his throat before speaking. "Look, as a thanks, I'd like to give you an official tour of Norrisville. Saturday at 5 pm." I stopped chewing and just stared at him in awe.
"Do you accept, Ms. (L/n)?"

I can't believe he called me by my last name! He sounds so formal!

Wait.. Is this a date??! Is Randy asking me out?!?

I wanted to shout yes so badly but I just took a deep breath and calmed myself down.

"Yes, I shall accept your offer, Mr. Cun-... I mean, Mr. Ninja." I sincerely replied almost saying his last name. As I looked at his eyes, it was somehow filled with excitement.

"O-Okay then.. Uhm.. Goodnight." He said taking a few steps back and waved goodbye to me and went outside using the back door.

Hmm.. That's strange. He didn't smokebomb.

I just went upstairs with my half eaten sandwhich, went in my room and closed the door as it creaked. I flopped down on my bed and finally finished my sandwhich.
I shifted my position in the bed to make me feel more comfortable and waited for sleep to come.

********************************

Yepp.. This is a short one.

I'll update the next one tomorrow or... maybe the day after.

But don't get your hopes too high haha

~ Author-Chan