. Just Normal Awkwardness .

•--Randy's POV--•
Two weeks had passed from the.. Uh... "Ninja Accident". We managed to take the whole article down since we managed to convince Debby Kang that writing something that isn't true is like, a crime especially using someone's picture without their consent. It would be bad for her journal reputation. Luckily, some people had already forgotten about it. Well, some not all. Of course, people still question (Y/n) around the school and citizens in Norrisville. She'd naturally reply that...

"The ninja was only saving me from harm, like he always does for all the citizens. It doesn't mean anything other than that."

Her reply was really thought out well and I should be happy that people are regarding it as nothing and that they're believing what she says but, her last line, it keeps on echoing inside my head.

It doesn't mean anything?

What about the tour? Doesn't that mean anything?

I should, probably stop looking into her words. She probably said that just to clear the ninja's name which is working quite well. I started being awkward around her because like I said earlier, I'm bothered by her last line.

Maybe I am just over thinking this.

I should be thinking about how I'm going to thank (Y/n) for doing that for me. How am I-

"C'mon, Randy!"

I looked up from the pavement that I caught myself staring at.

(Y/n) (L/n), who's impressively dressed as the ninja, signals me to come as Howard (who's dressed as Viceroy, instead of HALF A COW) was already waiting with her. I didn't noticed that the line has moved and now, we're finally at the famous whoopee world's own scary house. After a skeleton coming back to life, this ride is gonna be one sweet bruce reward.

And (Y/n) being here, I'm not quite sure if that's a bonus or not.

I stare at the suit that she made, still couldn't believe that she dressed up as the ninja. I know she bought all these clothing stuff and materials but I never knew that she's skilled at that. It really brings out her figure. It's like she knew what the suit looked like and is used to making it which I think isn't creepy at all. In fact, the ninja considers it as a compliment.

But why? Why did she chose the ninja, out of all things?

"Have a frightastic night," The employee dressed as Dracula sighs deeply, as I walk pass him until I stand beside Howard, pretending that I'm not bothered by anything.

"Fear farts?" I mock, "What does this shoob take us for?!"

Howard laughed, "Seriously if I would have rip one, its to get a laugh."

Even though the mask was hiding it, I could see that (Y/n) is smiling. Takes one, to know one who wears a mask.

Okay, have a normal conversation with her. You can do this, Randy!

"So, (Y/n)," I started, trying to make a small talk, "Are you excited?" She looks at me straight in the eyes, "Yeah! I'm super excited cause like, I don't know what's in there! It wasn't revealed in the epi-"

She forcefully stops her sentence by putting a hand on her mouth, then avoids eye contact.

I made a nervous laugh, "What?"

(Y/n) looks at me, once more and waves a dismissive hand, "It's, nothing really,"

"Anyway, yeah, I'm super excited!" She continues, still a smile in her face.

What was that about..? Should I ask her? Does it look like I'm over thinking?!

I gulped and disregard what just happened, "So,
do you have any of these in your home planet?"