. Restart .

The story continues
as you have chosen to save Randy.
However, keep in mind that
there will always be consequences.

×---×---×---×

"You're more pathetic and dumb than you look." I smile to myself, "It's the o̶̬̥͙̱̓͛̀ñ̴̨̤́̑ͅͅl̵̢̯͇̓̈́̋̽y̸̨̋ͅ thing you've proven to me ever since I got here."

Randy finally stands on his feet then stares at me straight in the eye with ease. A deep purple bruise shows on his cheek while a trail of crimson b̴̩͋̋͗l̵̦̝͔̂̀͝͝o̷̯̙͍͋̓̄̏o̸͔̓͐̋d̸̨͈̬͝ drips down from his nose that he now wipes off with the back of his hand.

I expected a strong comeback since he usually fights like that but all he did is just stand there along with an unwavering blank stare which I'm getting sick of. I lounge forward again but this time I aimed for his stomach which he winced and fell on all fours. I kicked him down to the ground and he slid a few feet away from me.

Then, he tries to get up ȁ̴͕̆̌g̴̺̟̅â̸̢̦̼ͅì̶͍̤ņ̸̯̬̀̇͐̊.

- - - -

(E/c) eyes shot open and they instantly scan their surroundings: it's dark, there's four walls, and it feels as though I'm laying down on something soft. I take a couple of deep breaths before I realize that I'm safely tucked in the comforts of my room- inside Randy's house.

It was all just a terrible nightmare.

A smile forms on my lips as I look over at my cartoon-ish hands while taking in that the nightmare is over and it never happened. However, I'm still stuck to this reality. My real reality would have been great, but this will have to do for now. I close my eyes and take my time breathing in and out as I've realized this is the most relaxed I've ever been.

Even the voices in my head seem to be quiet as of this moment.

Naturally, I would start to feel uneasy when I'm left alone in silence but, this silence feels different in a good way that I want to just stay here for awhile.

When I'm finally content about how calm the atmosphere is, I open my eyes only to see some of the moonlight shining through my window. I easily get off my bed and walk over to feel the cool breeze and let the moonlight glaze over my skin.

My (e/c) eyes gaze out the window and freely wanders the empty and darkened streets. It's just any normal night as few cicadas make their soft lullabies echo through the sleeping suburbs. As I look down momentarily, every trace of relief flees from my face and turns to confusion as I notice my shirt is full of blood stains.

The confusion changes to panic when I lift my whole shirt just enough to find my stomach is wrapped in worn out bandages, also stained with blood.

Is this my blood?

My hands starts to shake as I briefly feel the bandage with only my fingertips to see if I'm hallucinating or not, but a yelp escapes from my mouth as it appears to be real.

As I was about to scream for my life, I immediately stop myself because I see something move from the corner of my eye. A glimpse of a silhouette suddenly passed by and as I stay frozen, not daring to look behind, his growing shadow on the wall infront of me keeps on rising.

I watch in terror as my own shadow is swallowed by whoever or whatever it is behind my trembling body.

"If you're going to scream, just go on with it already." An unfamilair male voice fills the room, clearly irritated of how I'm reacting to this situation.