. The Tour Cancelled .

•--Randy's POV--•
After we ate those delicious gravy fries, I carried her once more and I decided to rest for awhile at the tallest building I could find.

"Is this part of the tour?" (Y/n) said with smile as she walks near the ledge, then sat at the banister.

"Nah, just resting." I replied as I sat beside her, but not too close. I looked at her as she looked up the sky and her (e/c) eyes reflected some of the star's sparkles.
I felt my inside melting the more I looked at her and how her hair was blown by the wind. Even though it was night, Norrisville was still busy. Multiple lights from different buildings surrounded us.

My gaze dropped as she looked at me.

"Hey," (Y/n) spoke. "Would you save me if... I was in trouble?"

I looked up from the ground, back to her. "Y-Yeah.. Of course I would. What kind of hero wouldn't save a damsel in distress?"

"Promise?"

I kneeled down and bowed my head. "I promise."

She laughs as I get up and sat back again on the banister.

"I really appreciate that you're showing me around..." (Y/n) suddenly got up and steps on the ledge of the banister. "It's a dream come true."

I felt my face warming up.

Even though this was completely dangerous, I stood up and stepped on the banister as well. I stood in front of her, took the both of her hands and rested them on my hands. Her face was shocked as the color red spread across her cheek.

"(Y/n).." I began. "I... Uh..."

I didn't have the chance to finish my sentence cause suddenly, some robot apes came. All in all there were four of them.

Great job ruining the moment, Mcfist!

"Capture the alien." One robo ape said as the other two started charging towards us.

I made a stance and was ready to attack them when I felt (Y/n)'s hand rested on my shoulder. I looked at her and her face only showed one emotion.

Fear.

I've never seen her so terrified. "Don't worry, (Y/n). I got you-..."

Suddenly, one of the apes landed its fist on my face which sent me flying to the right. I managed to stop myself from falling of the ledge. I looked at (Y/n) and she was surrounded with two robot apes, slowly walking towards her.

And she was in trouble. One step back, she'll fall.

The robot ape that had punched me came charging at me again. I had one thing on my mind, and it was saving (Y/n). I evaded some of the attacks and quickly draw out my sweet ninja sword and ended the robot with one slash. I ran for the other robot and landed a few punches then finally slicing it in half.

"Sorry, gotta split."

I draw my attention to (Y/n) and she had a look that made me nervous. She first looked below as if to see where she was about to fall then mouthed two words that made me gulped hard.

"Catch me."

That's the last thing (Y/n) said as she took one step back and disappeared from my sight.
As my heart raced, I ran and jumped off the ledge without hesitation.
Looks like the robot apes had the same idea as they quickly climbed down the building. It was a race to reach (Y/n), who was falling to her death.

"Ninja-scarf!" I shouted as I grabbed my scarf and threw the other end at her. She tried to reach out for the scarf as it went closer.

Just as the scarf was about wrap around her waist, a robot ape was already beside her and managed to catch her. I gasped as I went pass her and the robot apes went up and disappeared into the night with (Y/n) in their possession.