.̸ ̴S̵ ̶T̵ ̴A̴ ̴N̸ ̸K̶ ̵E̶ ̴D̵ ̷.̴

Randy's POV

"The Alien, (Y/n) (L/n), has been stanked! I think I've never seen someone, who has been stanked, so insane and looking so- glicthy? I mean, Her silohutte is still there but like- she's too glitchy that her whole body isn't totally recognizable. One more thing, don't let her touch you or else you'll freeze and glitch like she does!" Heidi turns the camera to one of the victims and returns the camera back to her, "This is Heidi Weinerman bringing you-" Her monologue was cut off with her gasping in horror as a glitching figure touches her. That was the last thing the screen showed before it was shatters and glitched up.

I turn away from the television shop, and look around. The sky was still dark but I'm sure that the sun is going to rise in an hour or two. People who were minding their own business on this night lay frozen as they glitch along the side walk. Some completely unaware, some had terror on their faces. Cars were no excuse, glitching where they were parked or still on the road, frozen in action.

I shake my head as the conversation I had with (Y/n) comes haunting back. I couldn't forget it. How can I when I'm the one who provoked her into feeling this?

"I trusted you to protect me!" (Y/n) hits the metal bars with her foot and I have a feeling that hit was meant for me. Her voice just spoke with such disbelief and distrust that my face scrunched at the sound of it.

I raise my hands in front of her to let her know I'm not here for a fight, "I know, and I'm really sorry about it. Please, just calm-"

She cuts me off, "You were there, weren't you?! You just watched me get tortured! Why didn't you do anything?!" Her voice getting louder by the second as she basically shouts this in front of me. I was caught off guard. I didn't know she was capable of shouting like this since I always see her in such a calm state. Despite the sudden out burst, I felt somewhat offended by her words.

"What could I had done? They honkin' strapped me to a chair, (Y/n)!" Maybe she didn't hear that from Viceroy, but it certainly is the truth! It's not like I enjoyed watching her get hurt! I am not a honkin' sadist!

She scoffs, her (e/c) eyes glaring with such anger, "You could've done anything! Literally anything! For f*ck's sake, You have smokebombs!"

Is this how she says 'Thank you' in her planet? I came didn't I?!

"Well, sorry for not being as smart as you are! Here's a thought, If you're so smart then why didn't you escape before or maybe like right now?!" I shouted dripping with sarcasm as I stride over to her. Then, I hit the metal bars which startled her a bit, "Go ahead, escape! Looks like you won't be needing me right?!"

Recovering from my sudden hit, she returns with another slam with her hand, "Yeah, you're right, absolutely right! I don't need a ninja-wannabe! I don't need a nobody who's behind that mask! I don't need someone who constantly screws up the only job as a hero and protector of this town!" She says in disgust, but I could see from her (e/c) eyes, which is filled with anger, that it's also clouded with tears. She looks to the cage floor, quickly wiping her tears with her arms.

Why is she crying?

Wasn't that meant for me?

I tear my gaze away from her and turn my back against her, confused but anger took the best of me, "Well, fine! If you're like that then, I regret ever helping you or being nice to you! Viceroy, Howard and all of the people were right! You belong in there! You belong in a cage, (Y/n)! You freak alien! Everyone hates you anyway and they surely won't care about some freak who suddenly disappeared!"