. Playing Games with You .

°~~{Y/n}'s POV~~°
It was after classes and I was heading for the band room for practice. The halls looked half empty as students were leaving the school. Familiar faces smiled at me while some avoided to walk where I was walking.

I somehow got used to the feeling since back home wasn't any different. Sure I got some friends but.. There are ones that just ignore me or pretend I don't exist. Don't know what I did to them but they sure act like I did something bad. Its not like I banned cake fries right?

After a few walks, I felt relieved as I saw the door to the band room. I started walking faster until someone grabbed my hand and pulled me backwards almost causing me to fall.
I was dragged into dark place and I heard a metal door close. It was a closed tight place that it resulted me facing their chest. Thank cheese it was a guy.

Wait... A guy?!!?!

It was then I realized that I was in a locker with some guy. What the wonk is wrong with this dude?!
I started breathing heavily and panicked as I try to unlock the locker.

"Wait! (Y/n)! S-Stop!" The guy spoke as he somehow got a hold of my hands.

I blushed as I recognized the voice and how he's holding my hands... AND I'M IN A LOCKER WITH HIM.

This only made my heart pound even faster.

"R-Randy?!" I called his name and tried to see his face but failed due to the light wasn't enough to light the inside of the locker.

"Y-Yeah... Listen I-..."

I cut him off.

"Wh-Why are you-you doing this?!" I stuttered out of embarrassment since... He's freaking too close to me! I mean, I've dreamed of this moment but it's too soon!
I tried to unlock it from the inside but...

I stopped when I forgot he's still holding my hands.

Randy's grip tightened and I just felt... helpless. He noticed that I calmed down but soon realized that he was holding my hands so he let's go and stretched it at the side of my head making me feel even more nervous.

It almost looks like he's going to kiss me but, I mean.. it seems highly impossible. Its only been weeks.

"Look, I-I know this isn't the best... uh.. place to talk you cause.. well, I can't be seen with you." Randy explained. Dammit, I could hear his heart pounding and his breathing, the way his chest inflates.

Keep it cool, (Y/n). Keep it cool.

Wait.. He can't be seen with me?

Oh yeah because.. I'm in the band which means I'm a dork.

Wait a minute, in this episode, Howard pushes Randy in the locker right?
This means, I could really change the episode's outcome!

"So.. So.. Uhm.. What is it you want to talk about?" I said not looking at him since.. I might fangirl at how close he is and probably faint.

"Well, its about you... and why are you doing this? Joining the band? Do you know that if Bucky comes he'll-..."

I cut him off..

"If he does, then I'm sure the Ninja will come." I said full on confidence. I must show him that I'm not scared.

Wait a minute...

Is he concerned about me?!

"Yeah but-..."

I cut him off again.

"I'm gonna be fine." I said as I smiled and looked up to him, but it was just another bad idea since.... Our faces were inches away. I looked into his sapphire blue eyes and just blushed.
Even though it was dark, I think I see him blushing, looking straight at me.