. Acceptance? or Out of Pity? .

•--Randy's POV--•
It was already dark and I still couldn't find Bucky anywhere. If only he didn't throw a rampage and disappeared, thanks a lot Bucky.
I checked my phone and I saw that it was already 12 am. Since I have to go to school tomorrow I had to call it a night.
Defeated and feeling drowsy, I went home and jumped from roof to roof until I finally jumped on my house's roof.

I looked down if the coast is clear but to my surprise, (Y/n) was at the doorstep. She was just sitting and staring somewhere far away while a blanket covered her.
I was in the Ninja suit so its good to talk to her. I just feel safer in the Ninja suit whenever I'm with her, just in case she attacks.. I could easily defend myself.

I jumped down from the side and walked where she could see me.

"Hey there." I greeted with a wave. She jumped in fear and relaxed as she saw it was me.

"Uhm.. Ah.. H-Hey.. W-weird seeing you here.." (Y/n) stuttered getting nervous quickly. Oh man.. Is she scared of me?

"Y-Yeah.. I was just.. patrolling the town.. seeing if there's monsters around.. I mean, not that you're a monster though-.. OH! Uh.. I'm sorry.." I apologized. Why did I even decide to talk to her?

More importantly, what am I getting flustered about?

She snickered. "Its fine." (Y/n) said as she looked to me then, to the ground.

"Are you alright..?" I asked stepping closer to her. "Are they not.. uh.. treating you right?" I asked again even though I know I'm the reason why she's like this.

I've been ignoring her for awhile here in the house cause I've clearly didn't think the living under the same roof thing with her.
Feels weird having a girl inside the house.
Plus, I also told her not to walk with us when were going to school or going home. I didn't want anyone to see she was living with.. me.

I'm feeling.. guilty about this.

"Maybe its them.. Maybe its not." (Y/n) sighed but after a few seconds, a smile poked out from her lips. "I'll tell you if you sit beside me. Deal?"

I missed that smile of hers. She hasn't been smiling that much. Sure she's getting popular, but some of the student of Norrisville still despised her since she's an alien and all.

But I'm surprise that something's keeping her happy since she hasn't been stanked yet.

I sat beside her on the doorstep. "So uh.. what's wrong?"

She held air on her cheeks making it bloat up and then realises it as she exhaled. "Well, I miss my home. It feels like I'm not even wanted here and.. No one's here for me.. I wish I could wake up and this could be all.. just some.. dream." (Y/n) shared as she looked down, her hair acted as a curtain, preventing me to see her face.

I knew it. I knew I shouldn't have listened to Howard about this dumb 'walking rule'.

"Well.. I'm here." I blurted out. Geez, why did I say that out loud?!

She scoffed.

"Yeah, but I've got a question for you.. Do you really want me here?" (Y/n) asked as she looked at me with her teary (e/c) eyes.
I feel as if she wasn't only asking the ninja.. but she was also asking Randy at the same time. I felt a quick pang at my chest. I hate seeing her like this.

But I hesitated to answer her question.

"I..." I began as I find the right words to say.

Before I could even reply to her, she cuts me off.

"Heh. Its okay. I already know the answer. I'm sorry for.. acting like this." (Y/n) joked as she got up and turned the doorknob and went inside. "You should rest already.. Goodnight, Ninja."