.̷ ̴H̵i̸s̷ ̶F̵i̸n̴a̴l̷ ̵W̴o̷r̴d̸s̸ ̵.̷

Due to stank flowing in your veins and because you are a being from the real world, the Sorcerer can directly communicate with you.

And also, you aren't thinking right in this whole chapter; clearly the stank messed you up real good.

You could say it's your first time getting high with all those green smoke-

Prepare for mad glitching!

Also, if you want to see a visual of your self (glitch and all), the book cover is your reference.

-×-×-×-×-

(̷̭͌Y̸̺̊/̴̜̊n̷̛̮)̷̬͆'̷̥̚s̸̘̽ ̵̟̈P̷̣̎O̴̢̾V̷̛̹

It feels so liberating to hurt the people who did the same to you; fills me with great satisfaction that they could also process pain like I do. What a surprise.

Who cares if they accept me or not.

W̵̦͓̬̫͙̣͌h̴̲̜̎ǫ̸̡͚̘̌̽͋ ̴̳̼͎̦̜̂c̴̢͓͒̕a̵͔̹͊͜r̷͉͓̪̺͋̑̾͑̈e̷̛͉̠̙̤̽͛͆̕s̵͉̎̈́͆͠͝ ̷̡̡̖̝͍͎̿͆̎̑̎͠i̷̡̖͚̜̍̔͒̅͘͝f̸͎̿̒͛̄̄ ̵̧̮̜̮͚̤̓̌̍͋͠͝R̷̛̩̜á̶͎̮͕̮̱̖͗̌̄ṋ̴̲͆̈d̶͕̙̫͆̒ẙ̶̨͍̯̖̙̈͛̀̍͝ ̷̨̱̫̩̫̠̇̌̏͆̀͝c̷̹̱̦͊̽͜ă̷̢̭͊́̑r̷̦̤̤͉̉ę̸͛͋́s̵̡̮͎̜̺̉̌͗̽̌ ̴̟̬̺̆͌͑̅ố̸̫̅́̽͘ȑ̵̯̙̍̿ ̷̲͗͒̿̋̀n̸̗̔̆̈̽͝ͅo̸̢̙͎̥̾̏͒͐͋͝t̸̲̓.̵͍̓̚͝͝

This is all just some sick ḏ̴̳̒̒͆̕͜r̸̡̡̙̘̗̲̈́e̴͓̳̅a̷̗͈͂̕͝m̴̡͕͙̒͑́͝͝ that I'm stuck in and I could do anything I want; enough being the weak, innocent weirdo even in my ḏ̴̳̒̒͆̕͜r̸̡̡̙̘̗̲̈́e̴͓̳̅a̷̗͈͂̕͝m̴̡͕͙̒͑́͝͝.

If they wanted an alien to wreak havoc from the beginning, sorry it took me this long to internalize the role. I'll give you a n̵̤͛a̵̧̿s̵̱̔t̷̒͜ỵ̴́ ̸̜͐p̸̟̈́ḯ̵̗ě̴͔c̷̥͂ȅ̵͉ ̸͉̀ó̵̗f̸͎̃ ̸̭̈́ḁ̷́l̴̞̾í̸̗e̵̖͐n̸̟͒.̷̪́

"Good job, (Y/n). Just a little bit more and I'll be set free from these chains and give you more power to rule over the ones who hurt you."

That was no doubt the sorcerer's voice inside my head. It seems as though the closer I get my r̷͍͐e̶͌͜v̴̯̈e̸͔̕n̸̙̅g̸̩̋e̵̖͆ , the more his voice becomes clearer; as if he's inside of my mind but I don't really mind it. He's the first to understand my pain and freely gave me powers I've only dreamt of. If nothing more, I should be thankful for giving me what I wanted most.

I nodded in response but now with a smrik as a marvelous idea pops up, "Why not just stick to o̸͍͐ṋ̵̿e̶͓̕ ̵̞̅d̴͉͠i̵̳̎ṁ̷̲ë̵̘n̸̩͐s̸̜̊ỉ̶̳ô̴̲n̸̼͒? I got some people back ĥ̶̞ó̸̖m̸̡͌e̸͈̔ that I want to be suffering for what they've done to me."

"Excellent idea, (Y/n)," I could hear him say with crooked smile, "I'll talk to Mcfist right away, but be there as well, as the wonderful threat that you are. Between you and me, you're far more useful than he ever was but don't let him know I said that."

I smile at his thoughtful comment since I know it's ẗ̶̨́ṛ̶͐ű̸͕e̷͉̍.

If I wanted to ḓ̴̈́e̷̱̕s̶͈̃t̶͕̂r̴̠̊o̶̹̊y̸͚͆ the Ninja, I wouldn't send some lousy robots. Why not a highly trained assassin? Or a hitman?

Building over building, I jump towards the only modern pyramid in the entire Norrisvile while admiring the ḋ̶̦e̴̺͝s̷̟͘ț̵͛r̴͓̒ü̷̙c̵͗ͅt̶͇̋ī̴̲o̵̺̓n̷̰̍ I've caused: everything and everyone frozen with only f̵̰́é̸̢a̴͕͝r̸̺̈ and p̶͈̋ǎ̴̟í̸̙n̷̘̎ being last thing they've ever felt.