. The Arrival .

(On this Chapter, We're on 'Last Stall On The Left' which is, The First Episode of the first Season.. Also, this chapter might be quite long.. Not kidding..)

°--Randy's POV--°
After I 'told' Howard I was the Ninja, and everyone was getting back into school but it looks like they don't even want to go in. Man, I wish there was another monster... well, Not a monster. But, a situation where in the Ninja can come back again so we could just skip Math.
Any situation would be great! Like a.... Like-....

"OH MY CHEESE! THERE'S A METEOR FALLING!" Heidi said as she turned her camera and filmed it for her show.

Yeah.. like a meteor falling...

WAIT WHAT!?

Howard and I went outside and saw the meteor...? falling.

I looked at the meteor and its shinning pretty bright like the sun... Or am I just looking at the sun?

Nope, I'm looking at the meteor..

BUT HOW DO I STOP A HONKIN METEOR?!

"THE METEOR'S COMING CLOSER!" Heidi shouted followed by students shouting that this is the end and our doom.

"SOMEONE GET THE NINJA!" Another student shouted.

Its Ninja time. Again.

I jumped into a bush that was near by and pulled out my Ninja mask and put it over my head, and I was the Ninja. Feels so good.

"SMOKE BOMB!" I said as I appeared with red smoke. The students cheered and said that there was a meteor falling from the sky... Plus, its really near to the surface.

"I got this..." I said as I parkoured my way to the top of the school. I looked at the falling meteor and it looks like its falling right on the front lawn of the school.

QUICK RANDY! THINK OF SOMETHING!

"YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE WHO COULD STOP THIS NINJA! NO PRESSURE!" Howard shouted from the crowd of students. Can't tell if he's being sarcastic or supportive.

Couldn't think of anything so I just jumped off the school and stood in front of the crowd of students and some teachers, they were terrified and some of them were screaming...

I pull out my sword since its the only thing I could use right now.

FIRST DAY OF BEING A NINJA AND YOU SHOOBED IT UP!

"EVERYONE GET BACK BEHIND THE SCHOOL!" I shouted and at an instant everyone got behind the school. The teachers tried to calm down the students but I'm afraid the teachers are the ones panicking too.

Man, you could do anything with this suit and people would do anything you say...

But now's not the time to fantasize...

I prepared for impact and as soon as the meteor crashed to the ground, there was a gust of wind which completely and literally blew me off my feet.

There was a great light that blinded me and after that I blacked out..

- After Awhile -
"NINJA! NINJA!" A voice said while someone was violently shaking me.

I opened my eyes and saw Howard still shaking me.