. Our House?! .

(Just a continuation of the previous chapter! After this, you can comment which episode you want to be in!)

°~~{Y/n's POV}~~°
Every class went by and pretty soon, it was the end of school. Don't get me wrong, I was so hyped in all classes cause I legit experienced them teaching.

But when I was walking down the halls, on my way out..

I quickly realized something...

I froze as I reached the bottom of the stairs to the entrance and processed that thought.

All of them have homes to go to...

Where... Will I stay?!

I looked around and saw that the school was already closed, their doors shut. The students around me continue to disappear one by one until I was the only one left there.

I don't know what to do.. I don't have any money either to spend or for that matter, 'their' type of money to spend..

Dang it...

The sky was getting darker every minute.. I couldn't stay here at the school, so I flipped my hoodie and walked to the town.

As I walked down the paved road, I observed every house that went pass me. They look so real.. Well duh! They're real here.

After walking around and getting lost... I looked at my phone and it looks like its going to be 6 pm.. Man, time moves fast here.. Or am I just lost this long...?

Of course I recognized some of the houses here.

As much as I want to go to his house, I'm not.

I'm not going to add 'creepy and stalker' to loner rogue alien. I sighed as I went pass these houses and this road was longer than I thought.

I don't know where I'm going actually.. I just keep on walking until I reached a place where I could just sit and rest. Luckily, I did. It was at a park and looks like the park was darker then I imagined.

I sat at a lonely wooden bench where beside it was a lamppost. After i sat down, I hugged my knees towards my chest. The cold breeze filled my surrounding and I couldn't help but think that it was great that I'm here but, I don't have anywhere to stay. I miss my house.. I wish could have thought about going in that 'portal'.

Alone rogue alien that has no where to stay. I checked my phone and it was quarter to 7 pm.. I could hear something rustling from the bushes behind me, I looked back.. but it was nothing. Even though it was nothing, it crept the cheese out of me.

I mean, its not so bad... At least I'm not hungry-... And at that moment, my stomach grumbled.

Come to think of it, I didn't eat anything at the cafeteria earlier..

Well... Uhm.. I might be hungry but at least its not raining right? I smiled to myself.

After that thought, I felt a few drops of water fell on my arm... I didn't got bothered by that but in a second, rain came pouring down and now, I'm soaking wet.
I quickly stood up and ran to where shade was available but I almost trip cause the cement was wet with rain.