. The Bash Splash .

°~~{Y/n}'s POV~~°
Welp. I'm in the episode called "House of a thousand boogers", I know it since Randy and Howard are thinking of way to get in Bash's Party.
The past days was pretty bland and fast. It was Friday and I couldn't wait for tomorrow since I could, possibly, hangout with Ninja A.K.A Randy.

I didn't have any problems with the... "invitation", since I got the mark. Yeah, he's a bit loud but he's a cutie to be honest. He actually asked if it was okay to hit me but I think he might be scared of what will happen after he hits me.
Nevertheless, he punched my arm and there's a bruised area.
I was in the living room already, chilling on the couch, ready to go to the party, and also waiting for them to come down after Randy had that 'idea'.

To keep me from boredom, I decided to look at my phone. The battery was at fifty percent.. and I have no charger to bring with me.

Hmmm, I wonder..

I checked my phone if it had a signal but there was nothing. I tried to text my mom that was alright but it wasn't sent. I tried calling some of the people who i call my friends.
It rang and rang and rang... until the operator said that i didn't have enough signal to complete the call. I put my phone in my bag and stared at the floor as I spaced out.

I wonder if they'd even notice I'm gone?

Are they looking for me?

Or has everyone really ignored the fact that I'm gone?

I knew it. No one really cared after all.

Should I start finding a way home?

Or just.... stay here.... instead...

"(L/n)!?!" Howard called my name as he waved his hand in front of me. I looked up from my phone and looked at them while I kept my phone inside my pocket.

"Geez, you alright? I've been calling you like... five times already." He added as he sat beside me. Ever since the other day, he's been quite comfortable around me. Its like I've earned his trust but not that much.

"Yeah.. I-I think I am..." I said as I took a deep breath and forced a smile on my face. Howard looked like he was about to say something... serious but he was cut off since Randy was coming down from the stairs already in his red T-shirt with a white swirl plus his wearing that red trunks.

"Are you guys ready or what?!" Randy exclaimed as he jumps at the end of the stairs.
Howard shot me a glare that said 'we aren't done with this' look. I just shrugged back.

What was that about?

I just push that thought at the back of my mind cause it just occurred to me that I could possibly be stanked. Not to be mean but, if you're sad all the time or just depressed, you'll be frequently stanked here. Clearly this wasn't a place for me.

A few minutes later, we checked our stuff and we set off to Bash's spalsh.

"Btw, you're looking nice, (Y/n)." Howard suddenly complemented me, I whipped my head at him and he... freaking finger gunned me.

What the juice?!

I blushed bright red.... but held a confused face. "Th-Thanks...?"

He just nodded back and Randy who was beside him, held an irritated face.

Why would he be irritated about that?

I just shrugged that though off as we continued to walk. It was a long walk but we managed ourselves from not being bored all the way through there. Once we passed through the golden gates, I couldn't believe what I'm seeing.