. A Moment's Peace .

You have chosen
to ask what Randy wants.

(MIX OF 2ND AND 3RD POV UNLOCKED)

×××××××××××××××××

"But what about you?"

You ask curiously as you walk towards the Nomicon which is now returned to its normal form: an ancient book of secrets. You stare at it intensely, letting it now how annoyed you are at how poorly he handled that smoke bomb in his hands. It only glows bright crimson in response to your irritated glare. You turn your attention back to Randy, who's quite taken aback by your question.

"Me?" His voice cracks out of nervousness to which he quickly recovers with a few coughs. This wasn't in the options earlier and he failed to see that it could backfire on his flustered face.

A smile forms on your lips and it's meant to reassure him but it's actually because you couldn't resist to find how adorable he is right now. "Yeah, what do you want to do?"

As you wait for Randy's response, you take this as an opportunity to let (e/c) eyes roam around the room. The high framed bed that he sleeps in, the desk where crumpled papers lay, the wooden floor having bits and pieces of plastic wrappers and finally the shelf full of books beside an amplifier.

You were about to read one of the titles of the books however, a cough is heard; letting you know that he has an answer. "If it were me, I wouldn't want to sleep tonight with those bad memories in mind and instead, make good memories to replace it with; you know, be happy, even if it's temporary because at least you forget about them for awhile." he explains as sapphire eyes stare at yours, seeking any reaction other than your pondering state.
"Does that make any sense?"

You only smile once it becomes clear to you. "It does, actually. So, you wanna make some good memories with me, now?" It was a bold choice to say the latter, but if he still has bad memories, you figured that you'd help him; it's the least thing you could after his everyday stressful alter ego.

Randy holds your stare with complete disbelief. "Wait, you're going with my idea? Are you sure you don't want to sleep?"

He didn't want to let you feel like you have to do this. Furthermore, you're an alien; he doesn't know how you regain energy but from the nightly surveillance that the ninja does, you need more sleep than an average human. At most nights, the curious hero would perch on the neighbor's roof for official surveillance around the area but the truth that he doesn't want to admit is that he would get a glimpse of you through your window. Even though you slept the entire night, you would still be tired or forced to be energetic when needed. Although, these present nights before the stank, he would often hear soft sniffling from your room. The guilt and the will to help others tugs his chest which makes it unbearable to just stand outside but he doesn't know how to approach you. He wasn't wary though, it's just he wouldn't know what to say either way.

"Positive." you answer with a quick grin that brought him out of the thoughts. "And it's not like I'm going to have a peaceful night either. The recent events are still a lot to take in and we haven't really seemed to relax these past few weeks."

The purpled haired teen shuffles a bit as he heard his suspicions to be true. You weren't sleeping as much as before; but if this is what you want, then so be it.

"Alright then," Randy fishes something among his pockets. "Looks like we're going to have a little adventure tonight."

As you were about to ask what he was looking for and what he meant, the mysterious  item is finally pulled out of his back pocket which is none other than the Ninja mask. Combining this item with the word 'adventure', you suddenly had an idea where this night is heading. "Wait, we're going outside, now?" you take  a step back, hesitating to join the boy's impromptu adventure.