~ The Reason Why ~

Ever wondered why you got here in the first place? Well.. I made this chapter just to explain that. Read on to find out why! ;3
*****************************************

×××Mcfist's POV×××
I went to my office, angry and screaming at some robot apes. These apes never do anything right these days. They're giving me a headache.

I just remembered, Viceroy said that he finally made a robot to destroy that ninja.. And then, I'll get my powers from the sorcerer, but I haven't decided what power I should get though.

I went out of my office and walked straight to Viceroy's office.

"VICEROY! WHERE'S THAT ROBOT?!" I shouted as I went to his office but soon to see that he wasn't there. One thing I saw was how big the robot is, and its perfect! Its just what I asked! I can't wait to see this in action.

I really can't wait... I mean, the controls aren't that confusing isn't it?

"There's gotta be something here that activates that robot." I said as I searched around his desk for somewhat a device that could do that. I flipped over piles of documents and papers of reports and upcoming 'projects' about killing the ninja.
After awhile of searching and tossing out papers to floor, I finally found something.

I found a box in one of his desk drawers and inside of it was a controller. Of course i turned it on, but when i did, the little screen in the middle suddenly turned on and it showed the map of Norrisville and it also has two buttons on the bottom and joystick in between those buttons.

One button was colored green, and on top of it was labeled "Activate" and the other button was colored red, and on top of it was labeled "Deactivate". It also had an antenna on the top side.

I pulled the antenna out and had it point forward. I moved around the joystick and an arrow was following the movement of it. Hmmm.. This harder than I thought it would be.

Suddenly, a pop-up-box showed up in the screen that says...

"Select a location."

After a few seconds, it disappeared.

Maybe this is the controller for that robot.

MAYBE, its a teleportation robot! Viceroy sure knows how to surprise me!

I think I'll place it just above that Norrisville high school. The Ninja wouldn't expect that! How evil am I?! MWAHAHAHAHA!

After that, I pushed the green button and expect to see that the bug robot disappear.

But as I waited, it never did.

I got confused and pushed the deactivate button and pushed the activate button again.

The robot was still there.

"WHY WON'T YOU WORK?!" I said as I pushed those two buttons alternately multiple times almost to the point of crushing them.
But then, I stopped when the screen turned black and sparks of electricity came out.

Ooohhh... Did I break it..? That can't be right?

And at that moment, the doors swished open followed by a voice I recognized.

"Oh sorry if kept you waiting Hannibal... I was at-..." He paused as he saw me holding this controller.
"What did you do?! Did you break it?!" He said as he came rushing towards me and taking that controller from my hands.

"I... Uh... The ape did it! I merely even pushed those buttons on that controller!" I said pretending that I didn't do it.

"You don't understand... This isn't a controller! Its a device that activates a another portal to a another dimension! Where did you placed the portal?!"

"On top of Norrisville high...?" I said.

"Well.. Those students are the first one to go if there's an alien or a monster that comes rushing out of that portal. Hmmm.. I don't even know if it works though.." He said as he tosses that controller to its box and sealed it off and puts it in his desk drawer.

"And remind me again why is my desk like this...?" He said as he looked at me and lifted one of his eye brow at me and folded his arms.

"It was that ape again! I'm telling you! oh and... WHERE'S THAT ROBOT HUH?! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR IT EVER SINCE THIS MORNING!" I said as shouted at him and he just sighs as a reply.

"Its here alright?" Viceroy said as he beings out a mini controller from out of his science lab coat and moved the big robot to right in front of me.

"I don't like it! Make it.... "

"Hmmm.. As you wish sir.." He said as he picks up his papers that I threw to the floor.

But I wonder, will there be some kind of monster or alien that will come here?

Guess I'll find out soon enough.. If it really worked that is...