. It's Going Viral .

°~~{Y/n}'s POV~~°
I had trouble sleeping the last two nights. Not being weird but, the sensation of that single hug kept me awake until for as longs as I can remember. Also, I've had nightmares about being held down on that table and how Viceroy looked at me.
Nothing much happened yesterday. I woke up and Randy wasn't in the house. I've been informed by his mother that he's going to hangout with Howard all day. I just stayed indoors which I thought was more safer than going out since Viceroy still wants my blood?

Wait a minute, did Randy managed to stop him from escaping with my blood?

I mean, he's the ninja right? He must've got him.

Anyway, I stayed at the house and checked their TV if the shows back home was still the same. To my surprise, there a few channels that didn't exist in my world. Ate some of the chips in fridge. Slept here and there.

Basically, I didn't see Randy all day long yesterday which was a relief since I don't how I'll react when I'm around him or... maybe sad because I didn't see him for a day. But one thing was present, he's on my mind all day long.

Today was different and I'm about to face my fear since it was Monday. Meaning, I'll be able to see him. I'm currently on my way out of my room and made a silent plead that he wasn't outside of my door.
With a forced smile on my face, I opened the door. Across the hallway, I saw Randy at his door, wide open and we both made eye contact. It looks like he's just about to go out of his room.

I couldn't handle seeing him, cause the hug from two days ago kept on rewinding inside my head. As I saw him bright red, I quickly closed the door. I heard a another door slam which I think was Randy's. I felt my cheeks getting warm.

Was he flustered just as I am?

I leaned back against the door and took a deep breath thinking to just act normal. I opened the door again with a less forced smile and after I closed my door, Randy's door flew open.
He quickly closed it behind and power walked right pass me and greeted me along the lines of good morning?

He was walking too fast I couldn't understand what he said. Before I could even reach him, he dashed to the front door and walked out of the house without even eating breakfast.

Gosh, its that bad huh?

"Did Randy left? Already?" His mom asked as I got to the kitchen. She gave me bowl of cereals with milk and I sat down on the couch while she sat beside me with a bowl of cereals as well.

"Yeah.. He just did."

The two of us became close, Randy's mom and I. Since I was missing my mom, she reminds me of her and since she has no daughters, she treats me as if I were her own daughter.

"If I had known better, I didn't see him like this ever since he was a kid."

"Is that so?"

"He would always run off whenever that girl was around until she finally talked to him. He gave her a flower and they played the while day until... She disappeared. Probably went out of town and never came back."

Whoa. That happened? I guess I missed some episodes?

My face saddened s I thought that must be Theresa but, going away and never came back? That wasn't her. Soon, my face lit up as I realized something.

"So you're saying he... likes me?!"

She shrugged with a smile. "I don't know, sweetie. Maybe."

I choked on my cereal as I tried to finish it since its almost for first period. I said goodbye to her and went out of the house. I denied the possibility of me and Randy being a thing.
I was surprised when I saw Howard waiting at the porch.