. The Tour Begins .

•--Randy's POV--•
Oh juice.. I lost track of time. It was already 5:30 pm when I arrived on the roof of my house when I should've been here by 5 pm.

I'm even surprised that I, myself got a little organized this whole thing but the best part of the tour is why I am late... I thought it was going to be a breeze but turns out it consumed most of time. I just hope (Y/n) isn't annoyed or angry at me.
I jumped down from the roof and landed in front of our porch and there I saw (Y/n), who was patiently sitting on one of the handles of the porch. She looked pretty surprised to see me but actually, I'm even more surprised that she's still here.

And she cleans up good.

She was wearing a simple (f/c) off shoulders dress, its length was up to her knee but she still wore some black leggings underneath. For her shoes, she wore Mckicks that were zip ups like mine. Plus, she also had this peach colored shoulder bag that she was carrying.

I shook my head and stopped myself from staring at her way too long. "Sorry, uhm.. I lost track of time and-.."

I started but then (Y/n) cuts me off.

She plastered a smile on her face. "It's fine.. being a Ninja is always a first priority. I understand that." She spoke while she gets off the handle and stands in front of me. I could hear  a bit of sadness in her voice.. This won't do.
I have to make it up. I hope this tour will be unforgettable for her.

"Well... Let's get this tour started then?" I asked her as I extended my hand and took a little bow like a real gentleman would do. In an instant, she shows off her genuine smile. Her (e/c) eyes filled with excitement.

She placed her hand on top of mine. "That would be nice."

Even though I was quite nervous about tonight, I mustered all my courage. "Well, you better hold on tight."

Before she could ask what that meant, I pulled her hand towards me which cause her to stand close to me. Without her permission, I lifted her up and carried her bridal style. I was expecting a slap from her or something but all she did was slowly put her arm around my neck.

I hope she doesn't know how loudly my heart is pounding right now.

"Ready?" I asked her with a smile even though she can't see it.

She raised her head and nodded back with a nervous smile. I jumped up from the tree and jumped again, landing on the roof of my house and then just jumped again from roof to roof as I headed for the town.
Every now and then I'd glanced down on her and she would have this big bright smile plastered on her face like she couldn't believe this was happening to her.

I smiled back and focused on the first stop of the tour. All in all there were three stops I've been thinking we should go, so better get this tour started with the most entertaining one.

°~~{Y/n}'s POV~~°
I couldn't believe it. I was in Greg's Game Hole.

The smell of fries and sounds of video games greeted me as I further walked inside. Also, Greg greeted me as I went in. Plus, he handed me some gaming coins. I counted them and they were all in all five.

I thanked him and continued to walk with the Ninja by my side.

I was in awe, it was different from seeing it in a TV or my cellphone. Although, Greg's Game Hole is empty. Nobody else but me, Ninja and Greg is here.

I turned to the Ninja. "Hey," I tapped his shoulder. He whipped his head towards me. "Why's there nobody here?"

"What? Oh... I mean, this is a private tour and I had to make it 'private' you know." He answered as he rubbed the back of his neck.