.̰̹̱̄̃̾̈́͜Ḣḙ̬̺͗́̓r̡̢̭̽̽̉ ̺͔͊̑F̜̂a̤̳̞̐̓͌d̢̥̥̹́̾̂̓i̯͘n͌g̮̠͂͞ ̯̓W͚͛o̟̪͂̄ȓ̹̲̚d̊s

Lasers? Traps? Laser Traps? Wonkin' Alien gear?

I shift my gaze from the carpeted floor that I didn't know I was staring at and just let my eyes wander the room ignoring the fact that my legs are frozen solid in fear.

None of it was there by the way. The alien things. None of it.

I just see a normal bedroom; quite disappointed yet completely filled with relief at the sight. The white and blue sheets of the bed is neatly tucked and looks as if it was never touched. Even the clean floor is an evidence that she really cleans. Drawers were all closed. A hanging shelf full of school books neatly stacked horizontally. It's basically the opposite of my room which is a complete mess and disorganized. However, one (f/c) notebook is misplaced and rests on her bed.

Before I walk towards the ominous notebook, I first draw open the curtains, then the window which gladly filled the room with fresh and cool air. I took a deep breath as I close my eyes which sends relief through out my body.

It's just a normal room, Randy.

As the wind blew through the room, I heard movement inside.

My eyes flash open at the sound and my reflexes kick in as I shift into a karate stance. Relief washes over as I realize it's just the notebook that flew open.

I quickly shrug it off with laugh, "A notebook can't scare me," I sputter to no one else.

The air stood still as I take a sit on her bed and look at the notebook more closely. This notebook was given to her by my mother a few weeks ago however, I don't know the exact reason why she did so. Out of kindness? pity? perhaps a welcome gift?
I can't really say, but she takes it wherever she goes. I guess she treasured it all this time.

The notebook was blank and I notice the pages were missing, like they were torn out from exact spine.

Why was it blank? Just empty?

Why were there pages missing?

What did she do with the pages she had torn out?

My train of thought stopped as I finally reached the end of the notebook. It was a letter, addressed to herself which was weird enough. I've always thought that she would write in her own planet's alphabet. Filled with curiosity, I began to read it in a calm manner, absorbing every word but as each second pass by, I start to read it in a more frantic way; desperately wanting to know what word comes next after the other.

-
Dear (Y/n) (L/n),

I hope you're back home; back to your real home.

I hope you still remember who you really are and where you came from. The lies you created yourself from the start were too great of a cover up of who you are. That might sound as a compliment but I just hope you don't get lost in it. Well, I just hope it doesn't come to that point.

But just in case:
You're not an alien. You're human.
Just like everybody on this show. You have a loving family that lives in (country) and they love you deep inside. You have friends waiting for your return. You have a concert to go to. You have a book waiting to be finsihed. You have a bunch of series to binge. You have also have a ton of upcoming movies to watch.

Your phone is your only proof.
Keep it dearly close.

I hope you get a chance with Randy though. It's the reason why you're here in the first place. A lot of fans would actually kill for this chance so, don't mess it up! Hope he likes you too.
Try to be friends with everyone!