.̸͙̊ ̷A̵̲̒ ̷̪̎M̸̥̐i̶n̸̿o̸͊r̴̭͗ ̷͇̓S̵̭̄e̷t̸̊b̶̝̄a̶̬̎c̶̠͗k̸ .̴͋

It's a long chapter but it should be worth it since there's a special guest.

Enjoy!

------

As two conflicted lovers finally settle into battle,
Below the ghost town of Norrisville,
A being senses a shift.

A shift, in which, is in his favor.

"What's this? The Ninja, feeling scared?" His tongue slitheres out and hums in delight, "Feeling... hopeless as well."

His mouth curves into a crooked evil grin, waiting for this oppurtune moment to happen: the day wherein the ninja fails and he, the most powerful sorcerer of all, shall arise and rule the all over the world.

That momment will arrive soon enough.

×----×----×

Randy's POV

It's too late.

"Stop!"

She's gone.

"(Y/n), please listen!"

And it's all my fault.

I shook my head as an attempt to keep these thoughts at bay- feeling sorry for yourself isn't going to make either of our situations any better. I'm hiding behind a makeshift shield of debris of what used to be the furniture of my living room when I had the most craziest idea: I got up to reveal myself and threw my hands towards the ceiling as a sign of surrender (again).

I expect to be face to face with a faceless, glitching being but she's no where in sight.

It was quiet. Too quiet.

She must be hiding somewhere... and I silently hope that she's listening to what I've got to say.

"(Y/n), I'm sorry; I don't know how many times I've got to say it, but I'm sorry. I really am." My eyes sting with sadness but I still kept my guard up. I can't be seen too vulnerable right now. We're still in a battle (emotionally and physically).

"It was my fault. I did this to you."

No response from her as both grief and guilt continued to consume me. I still continue to look around and try to say my apology.

"Let me fix my mistake. Let me try to fix you; to fix us."

I paused, not because I was lost for words but because she reappeared just a few inches away from me.

She's just standing there, glitching and waiting. Her eyes finally showing the (e/c) glow and looks like she's being restored to her normal self as few green fumes release from her body and bit by bit, I could her face clearing from glitching. It feels as though a heavy brick has been lifted from my shoulders.

I smile, staring to feel a lot more hopeful that she's listening and that she's still in there.

"(Y/n), I-"

However, all my hope faded away as she retreats back into her glitching form and cuts my words off by lounging towards me then quickly grasp my left wrist. Her touch feels like hot, boiling water had grazed my skin and couldn't help but hiss in pain.

Her eyes were filled with emptiness as I try to look at her through glossy eyes,
"Fix yourself."

That was the last thing she said as the grip she had on me grew stronger and as did the immense pain I felt. My face contorts as I try to pry her hands off but as my other hand came in contact with hers, the pain grew and I yelp in response.