. Trust Me, I'm an Alien .

~~{Y/n's P∅V}~~

I should probably give them a heads up though.

And so, I shall.

As we walk down the half empty streets of the neighborhood, a cold wind blew and send shivers throughout my body. Howard is beside me while the other two girls are still currently gawking at Randy, they were in front of us.

Taking this as an opportunity, I take care of one tiny detail.

"Hey, Howard," I start, "Check your uh, candy basket, I think there's a hole in it."

Howard raises an eye brow, "What? No there's not-"

As he looks inside his basket, a hole can be seen.

"What?!" Howard said louder, not believing what he is seeing. This also caused Randy, Teresa and Debbie to stop then look back at us.

"Did you do this?" He assumes, raising an eye brow, ready to murder someone.

"I didn't," I started, "but I knew it would happen and if you don't fix it now, something horrific will happen to us."

Debbie laughs, "How can a hole in Howard's candy basket result in something horrific?"

All eyes were on me, especially Randy's sapphire blue eyes. "What do you mean you knew?"

What do I say? He's making my train of thought stop!

Howard speaks up, "Its horrific alright, after all that hard work and then you realize you had no candy all this time? That's wonk!"

I can't tell if he's being sarcastic or not.

Debbie rolls her eyes, "That's not the point, Howard. What I mean to say is-..."

Howard cuts in once again, "AHA!" He brings out a packet of Mcfizzles and raises it to the air, "Good thing my Mcfizzles is still here!"

My eyes widen and I quickly snatch it off his hands, preventing him from opening it. Wasn't Howard suppose to eat these later on??

Huh, so what I do does affect the flow of an episode.

"HEY!" Howard groans and tries to grab it from my hands. "That's mine!"

"Howard! Stop! You can't eat these!" I protest as I try to keep it away from him, "These Mcfizzles contains a virus!"

Howard sighed heavily as he stops, "Uncool, Alien! Just because you don't have candy doesn't mean you could take mine!"

Suddenly, someone takes it from my hands.

It's Randy. His eyebrows nearly touching in annoyance but I could also see that he's confuse.

He looks at me straight in the eyes, "(Y/n), just stop it. Let him eat the Mcfizzles and let's go, it's getting late alright."

Randy gives the packet to his best friends after a... disappointing(?) stare at me.

Teresa holds Randy close, too close, "Yeah, It's getting late and I'm getting a feeling that somewhere, someone is watching us, watching our every move. It's creeping me out."

Randy smiles, his voice changing, " Don't worry, Baby. I got you."

I roll my eyes, looking away and see Howard with the packet already open and is about to eat one. That's it. If no one would listen, then I have no choice but to tell the horrific thing.

"Howard, if  you eat this," I start with a sigh, luckily, he stops and listens, "you'll turn into a zombie. A candy eating zombie."

He blinks a couple of times, almost believing what I've just said. "Wh-What's wrong with that? I mean, I'm already a candy eating zombie." Howard jokes.