. Because of a New Kid .

~~{Y/n's P∅V}~~

It's horrible. I can't get it off my head.

That awful moment keeps me awake. The feeling of being straped down, unable to move your own limbs, and especially the cold smooth metal that almost feels like it's burning against your own skin.

My body shivers at the thought as my hands made its way to my arms, trying to comfort myself. Trying to convince myself that it was all just a dream, that Viceroy isn't coming back for me.

What's even worse is that this doesn't have an escape option. This reoccuring nightmare has been haunting me for three days and no matter how hard I try, I still couldn't get it out of my head. I know it happened long ago, like maybe two weeks or maybe more, but that really terrified me and I guess the fear had finally surfaced.
I'm getting worse, no doubt because of that terrible night terror, and I could feel it throughout my body. Before, each day I'd get excited, for it's a chance to live an episode, but I feel myself getting quite nonchalant about it. I feel weak, wanting to escape this reality prison. I don't know if it's due to lack of sleep, or... something affecting me... because I was never supposed to be here?

The school bell rings, and it snaps me right out of my thoughts. Students stood up to collect their things, and head for the door. And just when I think I'm alone...

"Hey," A familiar voice greets from behind.

I turn around to see a familiar face, but not with the expression he's wearing. Shocked, I didn't say a word, and I just barely stare back at him because my eye lids wants to desperately close down.

"Are you okay?" Howard's eyes just flickers with worry as he searches my face for an answer, but there's a hint of doubt present in his face as well. It's like he's been debating whether to ask to me that question for quite some time. His voice is filled with complete concern which is a new thing for me. It's not the first, but it's the least thing that I'd expect Howard to do. Might I add that this is a bit out of character, even for him.

When I don't answer, he speaks once more, "I mean, it's just, you haven't been your usual self, and I-"

An instant response escapes my mouth as I look away from him, "I'm fine." I say with a monotone voice. I couldn't exactly vent or just say what's wrong to him. It doesn't feel right to me, or maybe I just don't want them getting involved with me anymore?

When he didn't say anything else, I glance to look back, and his face is still unwavering with the same expression.

"Nice talk." I take my leave as I walk past him. I sighed heavily and silently thanked that Randy hasn't been in any of my classes so far, because... well, I don't know why actually. I'm usually a magnet when he's around, but now, I just don't want to see him. Maybe it's the guilt catching up to me for all the trouble I've caused. Maybe it's just one of my mood swings. I silently hope that I'll be back to myself tomorrow.

"(Y/n)! Wait!" Howard desparetly shouts across the crowded hallway. This made a few heads turn to me and back to him. I didn't like the attention and stares that I was having so, I start walking faster and got into my next class, not wasting another second.

Two things. One, I'm glad that this class surprinsingly is not Howard's next one. Two, Unforetunately, Randy is in this class. It's their only class that they don't have in common in certain days.

I should be excited, but nothing's coming to mind as I sat beside him. I could see from my peripheral vision that his head is facing towards me and I could feel his eyes watching my every move, almost like he's expecting something to happen. I didn't turn to look, nor did I say anything. I just stare at whatevers in front of me, waiting for P-slim to discuss a math lesson already too familiar for me.