four

Jungkook's POV

My friends and I waiting for Eun Bi outside the school. And this punks are so excited to meet her.

"I want to have a girl best friend too" Jimin pouted to them but they just gave him a laughed.

"By the way, Where's Taehyung?" Namjoon asked and they just give hin a shrugged in their shoulders.

"Probably hide from his body guards" Yoongi said yawning.

"What a poor guy" Seokjin said in a sad voice.

Ignoring them and I look back at the gate and saw Eun Bi walking.

"Park Eun Bi!!!! Yeogi!!!" I happily wave my hand in the air while shouting her name.

She immediately ran towards me and gave me a hug. I looked at my friends who's dropped their jawline.

"So you guys are best friends since you're little?" Jimin asked and I can tell to his voice that he's amazed.

Eun Bi and I told them our story and they just gave us an amazed reactions.

We're eating dinner at a restaurant near at the school.

"By the way, Taehyung said that he's coming over and on his way now here" Seokjin said and speaking of the which Taehyung popped out of nowhere.

"Who is she?" Taehyung said blankly while occupying the empty seat which is beside Seokjin.

"She is Jungkook's best friend" Jimin answered.

"H-hi, I'm Park Eun Bi. Nice to meet you" she said Taehyung just nodded and started eating.

What a jerk.

"Btw, He's Kim Taehyung. He's the richest kid in the group" Seokjin introduced Taehyung to Eun Bi.

"Ohh... I see" she said in an amazed tone.

"Hyung why are you the one introducing to her? You're not even Taehyung" I said and Seokjin rolled his eyes to me and then looked at Taehyung who's now eating.

"Don't worry, he's such a weirdo and he doesn't give some care sometimes" I whispered to Eun Bi she's just nodded and now staring at Taehyung.

I looked back to Taehyung too, he doesn't give a shit and just eating with his own will.

"By the way, Are you okay now dude?" Yoongi asked Taehyung.

Taehyung sipped his juice before answering Yoongi.

"Am I look okay?" He said with out a soul.

I pity look at him.

"Okay sorry for asking dude. I'm just worried about you" Yoongi said with a pity voice. And all of us are now in shut no one dares to talk back.

"Okay guys, finish your food and go home" Namjoon said breaking the silence. We just nodded and finished our food.

"Good bye guys. Btw nice to meet you Eun Bi" Namjoon said and waved at us.

Eun Bi and I were now walking in the left side while the punks are in the right side.

"Bye~" Eun Bi said in a sweet tone.

Awwww

I walked Eun Bi in to her house.

"So see you tomorrow?" I said smiling.

"Yeah... take care huh" she said "Thank you again Kookie" she added and gave me a peck in my cheek.

I froze because of shocked. I know that it's normal to us hugging and giving a kiss in the cheeks each other without giving a meaning to it. But it's different to me now.