sixteen

Taehyung's POV

I am lying on my bed staring at the ceiling of my room.

Suddenly my phone rang.

Incoming call...
Eun Bi

Yes, Eun Bi is calling me. We've exchanged numbers one week ago.

"Why is she calling me?" I asked to myself while sitting upright in my bed.

"Hello?" I answered the call and she giggled.

"Sorry for disturbing you" she said giggling in the other line.

This is the first time she called me since I agreed to exchanged numbers with her. I started to talk with her last month. She's funny and cute but sometimes annoying.

"It's okay. Why did you call?" I questioned her.

"Uhmmm... I just want to talk with you since Jungkook is already sleeping now" she said and I chuckled a little.

"Ahh, that's why" I said lazily.

"Y-yeah, are you sleepy?" she asked me.

"Slight" I said plainly. She giggled again.

"You can sleep now" she said and I hummed my okay.

She hanged up the call and I threw my body on my bed again and then I fell asleep.

-

I walked towards the door of our classroom then I stopped.

"Should I come in and study? Or cut classes like before?" I asked to myself.

I peeked at the small window of the door. I saw Eun Bi sitting on her seat while laughing with the boys.

Eun Bi glanced at the door and saw me looking at her. She stood up and greeted me.

"Taehyung" she called. I was about to run away when she stopped me by grabbing my arms.

"Where are you going?" she narrowed her eyes onto me. I smiled a bit. I got caught.

"Ermm..." I can't find the words I want to say. She giggled.

"Hey, there's no place for lovey-dovey here" Jimin teased and I gave him a frown.

"What are you talking about?" We said in chorus.

"Hahaha you look cute together, aren't you?" Jimin teased again.

We just rolled our eyes to Jimin. Eun Bi forced me to sit on my chair.

"It's just been a month and you guys are so close." Seokjin hyung said in amazed.

Eun Bi looked at me and laughed. The teacher began to discuss our lesson for today and yeah, I'm so bored again.

Lunch break.

Jungkook went to our classroom to catch up with Eun Bi. He's avoiding me since last week.

We stormed out of the room and went to the cafeteria. All the students are walking there way to the cafeteria. Eun Bi was about to fall when someone bumped her shoulder.

I caught her left shoulder then I saw Jungkook holding her right shoulder too.

"T-Thank you" she said looking at the both of us. I smiled a bit.

"Pabo-yah, be careful" Jungkook said and hit her head. She just complained because of the hit that she received from Jungkook.

I watched them while walking. I see that they're really close, they really know each other well.