nineteen

Hoseok's POV

I went to the small house to find Eun Bi. We were looking for her all this moment.

I walked inside the small house and found Eun Bi drinking a water.

"Where have you been? We were looking for you" I said in a worried tone. She looked at me.

"I'm so sorry, I just went to Jungkook's house" she said looking down staring at her shoes.

"Jungkook's house? Why? He's not even there" I said without thinking and I hit myself mentally.

"You know that he left?" She asked in confusion.

"Err... he called me before he leave" I said looking down avoiding at her gaze.

"What? He called you then he didn't even call me?" She shouted in anger and shaky voice.

She suddenly cry and sob like a kid. Eotteokhe I don't know what to do.

"Uhmm..." I stepped closer to her and decided to gave her a warm hug to calm her down.

She hugged me back and it tighten. She's crying on my chest. She's hurt. I made her cry.

"Don't worry, once he call me I'll let you know" I mumbled while hugging her resting my chin over her head.

I took minutes to calm her down.

"Thank you Hoseok" she said as I gave her a water.

"Don't mention it, If you need a shoulder to cry on just call me I am always be there" I said smiling.

I wiped her tears away. She's smiling now. I really love it when she smile.

I decided to drag her outside the small house to have some fresh air.

"Hey, what are the two of you doing here?" Taehyung asked as he sat next to Eun Bi.

"Nothing, we are just feeling the fresh air while watching the grass sway with the wind" I said keeping my smile on my face.

Taehyung playfully poked Eun Bi's arm and then he scaned Eun bi's face causing me to frown my eyebrows a little.

They are really close.

"Did you cry?" Taehyung asked Eun Bi in a worried tone.

Taehyung looked at me and then I just smiled at him.

"Ah yeah, I made her cry. After telling her a very very sad story" I said giggling to take away his worries and then he giggled too as if I was telling the truth. Aish this kid.

"Yah, don't believe in such a story that hyung is talking about. He's just inventing it" he joke at Eunbi. Eun Bi finally joined us giggling.

-

After giggling with the two of them. I went to the washroom. I took my phone and dialed Jungkook's number.

After a few ring he finally picked it up.

"Yah! Why didn't you tell Eun Bi that you left?!" I shouted.

I heard that he took a deep sigh before answering my question.

"I have my reason hyung. Don't shout on my ear" he said frowning on the other line.

"Aish this kiddo, Don't you know that she cried because of you? I saw her earlier at the small room with a sad face coz she went to your house and found out that you left without letting her know it" I frowned.

"She cried?" He said and I can hear his sighs. I know he's sad.

"Yeah. So call her! She needs to talk to you" I said sighing.