eighteen

Eun Bi's POV

It's been a week since Jungkook confessed to me. He doesn't even text or call me. That's odd. I know it's awkward to us to talk, tease and play with each other like before but we he's avoiding me.

I tried to call him but there's no answer and sometimes it's unavailable. It made me sad thinking that we can't be like before again.

I was walking at the school hall way thinking of him. He's not attending school for a week and It made me so curious and worried about him.

"Hey, what are you doing here? You should be at your classroom" a teacher said and I just bowed at him.

I was about to go when an idea flashed into my mind. I went to the faculty room to ask for Jungkook.

"Excuse me" I said as I walked slowly at the faculty room. I went closer to his adviser's table.

"Hello, what can I do for you?" his adviser asked when I stood infront of her table.

"Hello Ma'am, I just want to ask about Jungkook. Did he went out for a vacation or something? I didn't see him here" I asked.

"Ah, about that. Didn't he tell you that he dropped out here? He said that he's going to leave somewhere outside Korea" she answered.

I felt my legs numb for a second. I can feel tears flowing through my cheeks. I didn't bother to excuse myself from her when I started to run outside the school going to their house.

I immediately rode a cab to their house and when I got there, I knocked then the door opened welcoming his mother face.

"Auntie!" I said while panting.

"Eun Bi-yah, what are you doing here?" She asked in worried and helped me to get inside of their house.

She gave me a water to calm myself down from panting.

"Auntie! Where is Jungkook? Why did he dropped out from school? Where is he?" I said feeling my tears running down through my cheeks again.

"Why did you know about this?" She said and then took a deep sigh. "Okay, I'm sorry Eun Bi-yah if Jungkook didn't tell you about this. He told me to not tell you about this because he doesn't want you to feel sad when he leave" she said looking down while holding my hands.

"He left? Where? Why did he left? Why he didn't tell me about this? Why?"I mumbled to my cry.

"I'm sorry Eun Bi-yah, Jungkook-ah didn't told me the reason either. He just told me that he wanted to study abroad and his father obeyed it" she said patting my back to calm me down. Her eyes are saddened as she watch me crying because of her son.

She's been like a mother to me too that's why I don't care if I looked like an idiot crying infront of her.

"But why he kept all this to me? I thought we're best friends? Why didn't he even answer my calls?" I asked wiping my tears.

"I don't even know why he want to keep this to you, Call him at night" Auntie said.

I calmed myself down and decided to go back to school since I've been away for 3 hours.

I went to the small house to drink some water since it's our vacant time.

"Where have you been? We were looking for you" I looked back and saw Hoseok looking at me in a worried face.

"I'm so sorry, I just went to Jungkook's house" I said looking down.

"Jungkook's house? Why? He's not even there" he said and I immediately lifted up my head to face him.