seven

Eun Bi's POV

*time skipped*

Jungkook's friends and I became close friends for almost 1 month now. They're so funny, nice and all. We shared each others interests and such. Except for Taehyung. We're friends but he's acting so cold around me and I don't know why he's like that to me, I didn't even do bad things to him. He always reminded me to not touch his things in the small house.

I'm alone waiting for the boys to arrive here at the small house. I played with my phone but I easily got bored so I took a glance to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator. I found out a two cute cupcakes inside.

"Hmm... I wonder who owns it?" I thought to myself.

I was about to touch the cupcakes when someone harshly grabbed my wrist. It's Taehyung.

"Didn't I told you to not touch my things?!" He said coldly then let go of my wrist. He rolled his eyes on me and took the two cupcakes away from me.

"I-I'm so sorry, I didn't know that It's yours" I said looking down staring at my shoes. I didn't dare to look at him because I know that he's angry.

"Even if it's not mine you shouldn't touch other people things!" He yelled at me while still standing infront of me.

"I-I'm so sorry" I said stuttering feeling my eyes sweating.

"Of course you're sorry! Don't you touch my things again or else!" He shouted and took a deep sighed then walked away.

"Why are you so cold to me? I didn't do anything wrong to you" I said feeling my tears falling through my cheeks.

Taehyung didn't even dare to look back at me and then walked away. Gosh, why are you so cold towards me.

I immediately wiped my tears when I heard someone entered the house.

"Are you okay? Did something happened to you?" I heard Jungkook voice and I slowly raised my head to look at him.

"Nothing" I said avoiding him to ask more questions.

"Oh. Okay, I just thought something happened to you. I'm just worried" Jungkook said in a worried voice. I know that he's worried to me.

The boys entered the house with foods except for Taehyung. I took a deep sighed. We ate and have fun. Then Taehyung entered the room still holding the two cupcakes with him.

"Hey Taehyung, did you eat already?" Seokjin asked him and Taehyung just nodded as an answer.

I looked at him and found that he's looking at me too with his blank face. I looked away and felt someone sits beside me. It was Taehyung.

I moved an inch away from him because it's not really comfortable to sit with him. I was about to stand up and walk away but he grabbed my wrist to stopped me. Luckily, the boys are so busy with there businesses not knowing that Taehyung sat besides me.

I gave him a what-do-you-need face and tried to let go my wrist from his grab.

"Pabo yah!" He said and handed me one cupcake and walked away.

I looked at the cupcake.

Why did he gave this to me? Is he apologizing to me or what? Oh well.

I watched him leaving the room holding the other cupcake to him.

"Yahhh!" Jungkook surprised me so I hit his arm. "Aww~ what are you looking at?" He asked while rubbing his arm.

"Nothing" I replied short.

"Nothing" he mimicked me "You said that word two times today" he said ruffling my hair.

"It's just..." should I say it? "Taehyung gave me his cupcake" I said shyly.

Jungkook just silently looking at me.

"So I was thinking if he wants to be close with me too just like the others" I explained my thoughts to him.

Jungkook smiled at me "Well, maybe you're right. Eat it" he said and I just nodded he rest his head over my shoulder. It's okay to me since we're best friends and he always do this when he feel sleepy.

I went back to our classroom to get my bag since our teacher won't be around today because he's sick. I sat in the grass under a large tree. I put my earphones to my ears and listened to a ballad music to relax myself.

I closed my eyes feeling the cool wind brushing my face. I slowly opened my eyes when I felt someone sits beside me.

"Eun Bi, why are you here alone?" Jungkook said looking at my face. I felt shy because of his stare so I avoided it.

"What do you expect. No one in my classmates wants to be my friend except you guys." I said sighing.

Well, after they knew that the popular boys in school become my friends. Many of my schoolmates especially girls thinks that I'm flirting with them even though I'm not and some of them ignored and didn't talk to me. They're just being so immature when it comes to their oppas that's why I'm used to it.

"I know, It's not your fault okay? Don't mind them. I'm here for you" He said cheering me up and I gave him a warm smile.

This guys never fail to make me smile and cheer me up no wonder why I has a crush on him since where kids.

"Let's go home together later okay?" He said and I nodded.

Jungkook and I were walking infront of my apartment. I was about to enter when he stopped me holding my wrist.

"Why? Is there anything problem? Ah. You want to stay for awhile at my apartment? Okay then let's go" I said not letting him to speak.

I dragged him inside the elevator and he didn't even complain. It was a completely silent inside the elevator I took a glance on him and got startled because he was staring at me in my eyes.

"Kookie-yah, Is there something wrong?" I asked and he just sighed.

"Nothing"

--

To Be Continued.

• Sorry for my poor grammars
• Comment and vote 😄
• Hope you like it