twenty

Eun Bi's POV

When I arrived at our classroom I arranged the seats and cleaned the room.

I was about to throw the trash when the door suddenly open.

"G-good morning, did I scare you?" She asked.

"Oh no, it's okay Kwon Hayoon" I smiled and left the room to throw the trash

"Eun Bi!" I looked behind and saw Kwon Hayoon running towards me.

"Yes?" I smiled.

"Let me help you with that" she grabbed the one plastic bag that I am holding.

"No it's okay. I can handle it with myself" I said pulling tge plastic bag im her hand.

"It's okay, let me help you" she was smiling so I just nodded and agreed with her request.

We threw the trash and walked together.

"Uhmm, Eun Bi... can I ask you something?" Hayoon asked giving me a puffy eyes.

"Yes, what is it?" I smiled and hand her a candy. (Lol)

"Oh thanks, uhmm... it's about... uhmm... you know, I don't have any friends here since I transferred here... I really want to be your friend since I met you." She looked down and I squeeze her hands.

"Of course! I love it! I don't have any girl friends here" I hugged her tight and giggled. She smiled sweetly while holding my hands.

"So you're my very first friend here" she smiled.

"Yes" I happily said and walked back to the room.

I sat on my chair and felt a hand ruffling my hair.

"Y-yah!" I lift my head up to see who is it. I secretly smiled when I see Taehyung smiling while ruffling my hair.

"You look so happy huh" He sat infront of me while resting his chin on his hand. Staring intently in my eyes.

"Y-yah! Stop staring at me" I felt my cheeks burning trying to cover my face.

"I wasn't staring" He lied then he patted my head slightly.

"Stop flirting here. Go and get a room" Jimin shouted from the door.

I gave him a death glare and Taehyung just chuckled. I flicked Taehyung's forehead and went towards Jimin to give him a hit on his head. hard.

It was lunch break. Everyone decided to eat in a restaurant outside the school.

"Uhm, Everyone listen. Let me introduce you all my new friend. Come here" Everyone seems so confused and looking outside as I call Hayoon to come inside the restaurant.

"H-hi, I'm Kwon Hayoon." She shyly introduced herself.

"Hey, Hayoon!" Jimin excitedly called her smiling widely.

Namjoon, Hoseok and Yoongi introduced themselves to Hayoon since I, Taehyung, Seokjin and Jimin is her classmate.

"Eun Bi-yah~ sit here beside me" Hoseok inviting me to sit beside him

"O-Oh okay" I was about to sit beside Hoseok when someone gripped my wrist and pulled me towards him.

"T-Taehyung?" I looked at him in confusion and he just smirked.

"What?" He innocently asked and smiled.

I looked at Hoseok who is now looked so sad while pouting his lips. I gave him a sorry face. Meanwhile, Jimin and Seokjin entertaining Hayoon.