thirty seven

Jungkook's POV

I didn't even know why I kissed her. I was so worried about her. Tears are falling on my cheeks. I don't want to lose her. I love her so much. She's my best friend.  All of my emotions are mixed up.  I don't know what to feel right now.

I slowly removed my lips on Eun Bi's lips. My eyes widened when I saw Hoseok hyung at the door. I stand up and run towards the door. Hoseok hyung was about to run away when I caught his arm.

"H-hyung... I-I didn't mean to kiss her...  Hyung,  What I did is so wrong...  I'm sorry... P-please don't tell it to them..." I said while crying.  Trying to convince Hoseok hyung.

"But, Jungkook... Why did you do that? Are you taking advantage of what's happening right now. What if Taehyung saw it? What will you do?" Hoseok said sounding very worried about the situation.

"Look Hyung... I'm sorry... I really didn't mean to kiss her... I just can't stop my emotions... I-I was just worried about her" I said crying.

"Jungkook, I can keep this as a secret but what if Taehyung or EunBi was the one who saw it in her own eyes. What will you do? I'm not mad at you. I'm just worried about you." Hoseok hyung calmly said.

"I'm sorry."

After I talked with Hoseok hyung I went to Taehyung's room where everyone is at. I feel so guilty because of what I did to EunBi.

"Is he okay now?" I asked.

"The doctor said that he's fine now. They've successfully removed the bullet so we'll just wait for him to recover. But for now he'll be unconscious for awhile." Namjoon hyung explained.

"What about EunBi?" Jimin asked. He sounds very worried about her.

"Well, the doctor said that they already treated all the bruises but she'll be unconscious for now.  Maybe she'll wake up tomorrow. But after that they will need to examine her." I explained.

"For sure EunBi will be so traumatized because of what that crazy Hayoon did to her. She doesn't deserve this shits" Yoongi exclaimed.

"I already called EunBi's mom. She will be here tomorrow." I added.

"By the way Jungkook, the police wants to ask you something about the time when EunBi got kidnap. They said that they'll be waiting for you at the hospital's lobby." Jimin said while peeling the apples. "And oh, Mr. Kim will be there too."

"Okay." I answered.

I rushed out to go to the hospital's lobby and saw the police and Mr. Kim having a meeting.

"Uhmm...  excuse me. They said that I was being called to answer some questions?" I said and they quickly asked me about the whole story.

"I want you to capture Hayoon. I already talked to her parents about this. She should face all the consequence from what she did.  I really won't forgive her." Mr. Kim said while gripping his hand. I can see that he's very worried about his son.

"She should be at the jail as soon as possible." I thought.

A day has passed.

I was still at the hospital looking and taking care of Eunbi.

The doctors said that she'll be waking up soon and I hope her mom will be here before she wakes up.

Afternoon.

I was about to pick up Eunbi's mom at the lobby when she suddenly wake up.

"T-Taehyung..." She mumbled as she opens her eyes. Tears are falling in her eyes. I bit my lip.