six

I woke up and saw my Mom sleeping besides me. I feel so happy that my Mom is here with me.

I stand up to cook for our breakfast because I need to school later too.

I went to my room to wake up my Mom but she's already awake sitting on my bed while stretching her arms in the air.

"Good morning Mom" I greeted her with a warm smile.

"Good morning my dear" She said walking towards me and hugged me.

"I cooked breakfast" I happily said.

"Ohh really?" She said amazed and immediately ran to the dinning room.

We finished eating breakfast and It's time for me to fix myself for school. She helped me to comb my hair and such.

"Bye Mom. See you tomorrow" I said while hugging her then she hugged me back even tighter and kissed my forehead before saying goodbye.

She's going back to the hotel and do her business.

I took a cab because I don't wanna bother Jungkook to pick me up.

I got off to the cab and found myself running because I'm running late the n I bumped into someone's back.

"Ouch" I rubbed my forehead.

"You again?" A deep voice spoke. It was Taehyung.

"I-I'm so sorry I didn't know" I said and ran leaving him alone.

Luckily, My homeroom teacher is not there yet.

"Hey Taehyung! You're not going to skip classes today?" Seokjin said. I slowly moved my head to see Taehyung walking towards to Seokjin's seat.

"Why are you here?" Jimin asked him. Taehyung just shrugged his shoulders.

I was watching them because they look so cute talking with each other. I took a glance at Taehyung but it shocked me because he's staring at me.

I looked away to avoid eye contact with him.

The class is totally boring. Luckily the bell rang for our lunch break when we're supposed to do an individual recitation. Yey!

I walked out of our room and heading to the school cafeteria.

I'm walking alone when someone back hugged me in my neck.

"Aww Jungkook I can't breathe" I said struggling.

"Why didn't you go to school yesterday?" Jungkook said letting me go on his hug.

"I was busy enjoying the day with my Mom you know" I said rolling my eyes to him and he just laughed.

"Okay. Did you enjoy it?" He asked.

"Of course I enjoyed it. It's been a long time since my mom and I go out for a bonding" I said.

"Okay~ by the way, mind to join eating with the punks?" He asked and did a puffy eyes.

"Awe, why would I resist my cutie best friend?" I said pinching his cheeks hard.

We're heading to a small house inside the school and it's my first time seeing that.

"Where are we?" I asked Jungkook with a confused face.

"This is our hideout. Just feel at home okay?" He said and opened the door.

Hoseok greeted Jungkook with a brightest smile.

"Oh! You brought Eun Bi here?" Hoseok said and welcomed me to come inside the house.

It was a small house with a modern style couches, dinning, wallpaper and appliances.

I didn't even know that our school have this kind of hideout for a popular boys in the school.

As I walked inside, I saw Namjoon and Yoongi talking at the table while Jimin and Seokjin playing video games while sitting at the carpeted floor.

"Guys, Let's eat lunch with Eun Bi" Jungkook said throwing his body at the couch.

"Oh hi Eun Bi" Seokjin greeted me.

"Oh yeah, that's a great idea" Jimin said eye smiling and waving at me.

"Sure" Namjoon and Yoongi said in chorus.

They ordered our meals from our school cafeteria. I was sitting at the corner of the couch while Jungkook having a nap there.

I put my mouth in shut. I don't know how to start a conversation with these handsome guys around me. I feel so shy lol.

Hoseok sat beside me and put his arm over my shoulder. I startled a bit.

"I wonder where's Taehyung" he said looking at Seokjin and Jimin playing.

"I-I don't know" I said with a bit of shy.

"Yah, don't be so shy while talking to us. Feel at home." He said looking at me then smiled.

We talked about each other and all I can say, Hoseok is a very bright and nice person. I feel so comfortable while talking to him.

I heard a knocked from the door. Hoseok favored me to open it.

I opened the door slowly and saw Taehyung standing and looking at me coldly.

"What are you doing here?" He said coldly.

"I-I..." I said nervously.

"Jungkook brought her here and she's now our friend so don't be like that to her" Hoseok explained to Taehyung.

"Our friend? Well, I'm not" He said and sat at the couch pushing Jungkook to fall on the floor

"Awww. hyung what did you do to me" Jungkook said whining while rubbing his back.

"I didn't pushed you" he said innocently.

I just stand in the corner while Hoseok arranging the table. Jungkook noticed me then walked towards me.

"Hey, are you okay? Aren't you feel comfortable here?" Jungkook said with a worried tone.

"No, I'm fine here." I said patting his shoulder.

"She's fine. She want to help me but I refused that's why she's standing there" Hoseok said then winked at me.

I smiled at him.

--

To Be Continued.

• Sorry for my poor grammars
• Comment and vote 😄
• Hope you like it