twenty five

Eun Bi's POV

"I don't care. I don't like her and I don't want her to be my fiance... unless it is you"

"I like you"

I was holding my teddy bear hugging it tight and felt my heart pumping so hard.

Is he serious? I mean what's with that all of a sudden?

"Uggghhhhhhh" I screamed through my pillow. I felt like there's a lot of frogs jumping inside my stomach.

I screamed, "Aaaarrrrrgggghhhhh"

Why am I feeling like this? No, I'm just misunderstanding it.

Is he?... really like me?

I don't know why but I really wanna repeat that moment. His stares is so mesmerizing. I don't care if I'm smiling like an idiot right now.

I was about to scream again when my phone suddenly beep. I hesitated to answer it because it says 'unknown' but there's a part of me feeling the urge to answer the call. Maybe it's important?

"Yeoboseyo? Who's this?" I sighed waiting for the response.

"Yeobose--"

"I miss you"

My eyes widened and a tear automatically flow out in my eyes. Recognizing the familiar voice. I was about say something when he hung it up.

You've gotta be kidding me. It's Jungkook.

-

I was drying my hair because I just finished taking a shower. I switched on my television to watch some Kdrama and such.

My phone beep and the unknown number calling me again. I nervously answered the call and felt my heart beating faster.

"Yeobos--"

"Park Eun Bi..." he sighed.

"J-Jung...kook?" I stuttered between his name

"Open the door" he said and hung up. I was shaking while walking towards the door.

Holding the door knob I felt my legs trembling because of the nervousness. I slowly opened the door and saw him.

I blankly stared at him. I'm so upset to see him remembering the days that he left me without saying goodbye. I wanna hit him hard but I can't. I can barely breath and blink. I don't know why... I missed him so much.

"Eun Bi-yah... I'm sorry" he took a step towards me and gave me a big hug that I missed the most.

I can't even say a word to him. I should be mad at him and hate him but when he broke the hug and smiled at me dearly makes my anger to him flew away in just a seconds. I'm too weak, I am easy to forgive people especially my best friend.

"I... I hate you pabo" I tiptoed him and hugged him hitting his chest while crying.

I missed him so much. I missed my best friend so much.

Jungkook.

-

"So, how's your life when I was away?" Jungkook asked then sipped at his orage juice.

"I'm fine, how about you? Did you eat well there?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm perfectly fine there" he smiled giving me assurance that he's fine when he's in America.

Jungkook told me that he studied dance in America. He finally pursue his dream to study dancing in state. He told me that he got so many compliments and awards because of his dancing skill. He even told me that he gor so many fangirls in America which caused me to rolled my eyes to him.