thirty three

Taehyung woke up early to bring the books that he borrowed yesterday in the library. He didn't text Eun Bi for a while since he doesn't want to disturb Eun Bi on her sleep.

He was humming a song with his sweet and deep voice while heading to the library. He opened the library door and went inside closing it gently before walking towards the bookshelfs to place the books that he borrowed. He was scanning the bookshelfs to find some interesting story to read when he suddenly noticed that someone or maybe a ghost sleeping on the couch. He furrowed his eyes and slowly walked towards the person who's sleeping on the couch. His eyes widened when he found out who is it.

"Eun Bi?" Taehyung called, many questions are running on his head. He shake Eun Bi a bit to wake her up. Eun Bi slowly opened her eyes and flinched because of the light.

"Jagi, why are you sleeping here?" Taehyung asked, he was worried about that what if something bad happened to her her while he's asleep or something happened between her and Hayoon.

"I-I went here last night to get some books to read and I think I fell asleep here without knowing. I really don't have an idea why I slept here" Eun Bi lied and sat upright. Taehyung furrowed his eyes and pouted.

"Are you sure just because of that? or  Hayoon did something to you last night? I will talk to her later." Taehyung sat beside Eun Bi and rested his chin on his palm while staring at Eun Bi's morning face.

"O-Of course, I'm sure and Hayoon didn't know about this... it wasn't her fault" Eun Bi said and shifted her gaze on the floor.

"Really? Okay, You should've called me to stay with you last night. Aren't you afraid if there's something happened to you here last night or maybe there's a ghost playing while you're asleep?" Taehyung said smiling. He pinched Eun Bi's cheek and smiled.

"Yah! You're scaring me." Eun Bi pouted. Taehyung was so mesmerized with her beautiful face and looked at her cherry pink lips.

"Y-Yah, can you stop staring at me?" Eun Bi slowly pushed Taehyung away from her. She's kinda blushing just because of his stare.

"You look so beautiful..." Taehyung leaned closer to her face and gently ran his fingers through her silky hair. "...I want to kiss you so bad right now."

Eun Bi blushed so hard and pushed Taehyung away from her again. She was so fluttered that much because of him. Her heart is beating like crazy in instant.

"I-I, I need to brush my teeth first" Eun Bi shyly said and shifted herself, her back was facing to Taehyung. Taehyung laughed and held her wrist then pulled her closer yo him.

"It doesn't matter" Taehyung slowly leaned his face towards to her and held her face. "You're still beautiful"

"B-But, I need to brush my te----" Eun Bi's eyes widened when suddenly Taehyung pressed his lips on hers. He was so unpredictable and it drives her crazy so much.

Eun Bi shyly locked her arms on Taehyung's neck and pulled him more closer to her. She doesn't want to stop this moment. Taehyung held her waist and pulled her closer as well. The kiss lasted for 3 to 5 minutes long. Taehyung break the kiss slowly and smiled.

"Good morning, beautiful" Taehyung greeted making Eun Bi blushed so hard in instant. Taehyung bit his lip and winked at her. It was too much too handle, it was so heart fluttering. It was a very sweet morning greet.

"Okay kids, get ready we're going to hike on the mountain. It will take 2 and a half hours to get on the top so I advice you to bring the stuffs you need and especially water and extra clothes if ever you get dirty and after that we will eat on the top of the mountain and get back here to the town house." The teacher announced and everyone screamed because of the excitement and everyone rushed to there rooms to get their stuffs that they need for hiking.