thirty

a/n: hello pretties, there will be some changes starting in this chapter. i won't put point of  views for a while. mianhae.

-

Eun Bi went to school alone after her auntie came and checked her up. She walks slowly as she finally stepped inside the school ground. Heart beating fast, she saw Taehyung walking before her. Ruffling his own hair, Eun Bi blushed as she watched Taehyung from afar.

When they reached their classroom the class has already began. Eun Bi took out her notes and opened it. Her eyes widened when she saw her notes crumpled and the other page are ripped off. She looked at Hayoon who's now reciting a phrase from the her notes.

"Okay, next one is... Park Eun Bi. Read the next phrase please" the teacher asked. Eun Bi stood up nervously and held her notes.

The class is so quite. Eun Bi was about to open her mouth when Jimin shouted.

"Sir, Eun Bi forgot to bring her notes." Jimin said lazily while raising his hand.

"Okay, I'll let it slide for now but you should bring your notes next time" the teacher said and called another person to recite the phrase.

Eun Bi looked back at Jimin and mouthed her 'thank you' before going back to sit. For the whole hour, Taehyung was staring at Eun Bi while playing with his pen. He even noticed Hayoon giving Eun Bi a death glare.

After the class, everyone headed in the gym for their P.E class. The boys and girls went to the changing room to change their uniforms. Meanwhile, at the girls  changing room. Eun Bi was changing peacefully but Hayoon interrupted her.

"Look who's here. Hi Eun Bi" Hayoon said, leaning her back on the locker while looking at Eun Bi with her eyebrows raised.

Eun Bi ignored her for everyone's sake. She was about to walk away from Hayoon when Hayoon pulled her hair.

"I am talking to you!" Hayoon yelled.

"Aww! Let go of my hair!" Eun Bi yelled while holding her hair and Hayoon's hand.

"You're such a loser. How come that you've just ignored me like that?" Hayoon raised her voice.

"Hayoon please stop this and let me go!" Eun Bi yelled still struggling to get her hair away from Hayoon's grip.

"Okay" Hayoon said in sarcasm and pushed Eun Bi on the ground.

Eun Bi fall hitting the ground with her bum. She just glared at Hayoon. Hayoon laughed sarcastically before leaving Eun Bi alone. Sighing, Eun Bi stood up and fixed herself before going out of the changing room.

The P.E class started and the girls are playing volleyball while the boys are playing basketball at the side. The girls are passing and tossing the ball from one another. A girl from their class tossed the ball to Eun Bi. Luckily, she got the ball and passed it to the other side. Then, someone intentionally hit Eun Bi causing her to fall on the ground.

"Aww! Who did that?" Eun Bi asked looking at her classmates. Her classmates shrugged their shoulders and looked at from each other. Then, another ball hit Eun Bi on the same spot. She quickly looked at her left and saw Hayoon throwing a ball towards her. Hayoon hit Eun Bi repeatedly until her classmates yelled to stop her.

Eun Bi suddenly felt dizzy but still trying her best to stand up and block the ball. After she stood up another ball hit her causing her to fall again. Her classmates stood frozen while watching Hayoon throwing balls at you. Basically, they can't stop Hayoon for some reason.

Hayoon gathered her strength for the last ball. She literally hates Eun Bi and she will hate Eun Bi forever. She threw the last ball with full force. She wants Eun Bi disappear in her sight. But, before the ball hit Eun Bi. Taehyung blocked it while hugging Eun Bi.