eleven

Eun Bi's POV

"What the hell happened to you? You're so clumsy" Jungkook said worrying and hitting my head.

"Aww~ I know, I know" I said blocking his hit.

He carried me so I was in his back. I tighten my hug to him making sure that I wouldn't fall.

"Kookie-yah~" I called him in a sweet tone.

"Yeah? Ugh! Don't call me that name" He said frowning.

"I was just curious about Taehyung... I want to help him, I want to make him happy like us. We're friends but he's not even joining to us when we are playing or having fun" I said.

"Ah, about that. We can't help him also. He's still can't move on to his past love. I don't really know the whole story but I think it breaks his heart when they broke up" Jungkook explained I can feel that he's worried about his friend.

"Ahh, I see. I think he really love her." I was thinking if that girl is the one on Taehyung's wallpaper.

"Yeah... I miss the old him." Jungkook said sighing. I can feel that he's sad.

"Old him?" I asked in curiosity.

"The old him is very different from the current one, he's very funny, dumb, noisy, sometimes he's like a kid who always wants to play with us. But now... I don't know what happened to him" Jungkook added.

I felt so sad knowing that Taehyung changed because of his past love.

"Hey! Don't tell me that you're interested to him?!" Jungkook yelled making me jump in his back.

"Yah don't yell. I can hear you. Nah I'm not, what are you thinking? I'm just curious about his life" I said and hit his head.

"Ahhh~ I just thought" he said feeling relief.

"What if I am?" I teased.

"Okay" he said frowning and it became completely silent between us.

heading to my apartment Jungkook didn't even talk to me after that.

"Yah! I'm just joking. Why so serious? Is my Kookie jealous?" I teased him while he put me to my couch.

He's still not responding so I pinched his nose hard.

"Awww! It hurts!" He screamed because of the pain.

"Are you jealous huh? Why? Do you like me? Ayiiee Kookie likes me~" I teased him while pinching his cheeks so hard.

"Yah! Stop that! Of course I like you" he said seriously. I stared at him. "I-I... like you as my best friend" he added and took the chance to pinch my cheeks so hard.

After a long cheeks pinching session. Jungkook went home and I'm all alone again.

I checked my phone if there's someone sent me a message.

1 new message
Jung Hoseok

I smiled.

From : Jung Hoseok
Hi Eun Bi~ Wanna go to school together? I'll wait you in the bus station tomorrow~ Goodnight ^_^

He's so sweet and friendly. So why not right?

To : Jung Hoseok
Okay~ See you tomorrow.
Goodnight~

I locked my phone. I ate dinner and then I went inside the bathroom to take a warm bath. Luckily, my sprain on my ankle is not that hurt anymore.

After I took a warm bath I slowly walked outside. Then I saw Jungkook sitting on my couch with a bag and a paper bag full of snacks. I widened my eyes.