five

Eun Bi's POV

I woke up with a smile on my face. Well, this is the first time that I feel so happy after waking up.

I looked at my phone and checked if someone sent me a message or call.

You have 2 missed call and 1 message.

I unlocked my phone to see who messaged me last night. It's from my mom she sent me her hotel room number.

Then I checked who on earth missed a call from me and It's Jungkook.

I call Jungkook back because there's a part of me getting confused on why the hell he called me.

After a few rings he answered.

"Hey" I greeted. "Why did you call last night?" I asked.

"Ah, I just checked you if you already sleeping" he answered. "I thought you have an important schedule today?" he asked.

"Ah I see, yup. Okay gotta go~ I need to prepare myself now" I said looking at the wall clock in my room.

"Okay take care. by the way, don't forget to attend school okay?" He remind me.

"Of course. I will bye~" I said in a cute voice.

"Awe, what is that. Okay bye" He said and I hung up.

I did my daily morning routines and prepared myself.

I am now in a cab going to my Mom's hotel and I am so nervous because we haven't seen each other in person for almost 2 years.

I got off to the cab standing infront of the hotel. I'm so nervous. I fixed myself first before entering the hotel. The hotel is seriously look so luxurious. I went to the lounge and took my phone out to text my mom. I was about to text her when a beautiful woman walking towards me. I froze and felt my tears falling through my cheeks. She was crying and I was crying too. She pulled me for a tight embrace that I missed so much.

"Mom..." I mumbled and tighten the embrace.

My Mom and I went to a restaurant and I can say that the foods here are so expensive like golds. We started eating and it feel so awkward because no one dares to talk we are just staring amd smiling to each other.

"How's my dear?" She said breaking the awkwardness between us then she gave me a smile that I love so much.

"I-I'm fine." I said and gave her a smile too.

"Aww my darling is so pretty. Oh yeah, I'm going to check up your apartment okay?" She asked and I just nodded. "By the way, Did Jungkook gave you the make ups? I told him to bring it to you" she added.

"Uhmm yeah I already got it. Thanks Mom" I said and smiled. "Uhmmm... Mom?" I called her and she smiled

"Yes my dear?" She asked.

"Uhmmm..." I said hesitating.

Should I say it? Or not?

It might be very awkward to me if I say it.

"What is it my dear?" She asked and hold my hand over the table.

"I-I... I missed you Mom so much" I said cracking with each words.

She stands up and went to my back. She hugged me from behind and rest her chins on my shoulder.

"I missed you too... so so so so so so much" she said and kissed my cheek.

We talked and talked. We went to mall and shopped. We went to the salon for a make-over. We ate ice creams and such. We did all what a Mom and a daughter do when they bond together.

We are now on our way to my apartment. Apparently, she bought me new things for my apartment, groceries, clothes and such.

I opened the door and she was the one who enter. She checked all the rooms.

"I can't believe that my daughter already grown up now. Living alone is hard right?" She said while walking towards me and pulled me into a hug. "I'm sorry dear, I'm so sorry coz Mama can't be with you because of my overseas works." She said and I felt her tears falling.

"Mom... don't cry. I'm fine here and happy." I said tighten the hug.

She pulled out the hug and cupped my face both sides.

"You shouldn't experiencing things like this. I feel so useless" She cried out.

I went closer to her and gave her a hug with full of love.

"It's okay Mom, I'm already used to it so don't worry." I said rubbing her back "Stop crying Mom. We should be happy getting together right?" I added to cheer her up.

"O-oh yes yes." She said immediately wiped her tears.

We watched movies, played and such. I missed my Mom's presence.

"Do you have a boyfriend dear?" She said out of nowhere.

"W-what's with that question Mom?" I said in shocked.

She just laughed.

"I guess you don't have. Well, I want Jungkook to be your boyfriend and It's okay with me. No need to ask my permission if it's him" she said giggling while walking to my room and I left dumbfounded because of what she said.

What the hell.
--

To Be Continued

• Sorry for my poor grammars
• Comment and vote 😄
• Hope you like it