fourteen

Taehyung's POV

After they brought that topic again. I decided to walk away and ignored them. I was walking at the hallway slowly because of my dizziness.

And then someone called me and It's Eun Bi.

"Taehyung" I looked at her in frustration and then she walked closer to me.

"What do you want?" I asked and felt my dizziness again.

"Where are you going? You should be resting for awhile. You still have fever" she said and she was going to gran my arms but I tapped her hands away.

"Can you just leave me alone? I don't want to talk with anyone" I said getting pissed. tried to walk away but I failed I can't even manage to move and walk away.

"See? you can't because you're still burning. Can you please stop acting cold to others who are worried about you." She said.

Me? Cold?

"Whatever" I said and walked away.

I was in the school gate but none of my body guards out there.

"Sht" I cursed as I felt my body weakling.

I dialed my phone and called my driver but he refused to pick me because my Father doesn't want me to use my car.

"Ugh" I growled. I slowly walked at the road and saw a taxi passed by. I rode a taxi and went to the back of our mansion.

I walk closer to the backdoor and knocked. The maid opened it and assisted me to go to my room.

"Where's my father?" I asked the maid before she go out ny room.

"He's in the dinning room eating with some of his business partners. Do you want me to bring you food here?" the maid said and asked me to eat but I refused.

I don't have any appetite to eat especially when I'm in this house. I lay on my bed and closed my eyes.

My phone suddenly rang and saw Jimin calling.

"Dude, I'm so sorry about earlier I didn't mean to bring up that topic. I'n sorry if I hurt you" Jimin said and I know that he's sorry.

"It's okay, just don't let it happen again" I said and the hung up.

I threw my phone beside me and heard a knock at my door. I forced myself to stand and walk closer to the door.

I opened my door and saw my Father.

"What do you want?" I asked him without manners. He just smirked at me.

And then there's a doctor behind him. He asked the doctor to check me up. The doctor ordered me to lay on my bed while he's checking my fever I looked at my Father. He's looking at me but he doesn't seems worried about me.

I looked away before he noticed that I'm looking at him. The doctor gave me some medicines for my fever and for my bruises.

"Get well" my father said and then walks out in my room.

I deeply sighed while watching the maid entering my room together with some foods.

"I don't want to eat" I said and lay rest my body on my bed.

"Your father wants you to be well and he wants you to eat this foods before taking the medicines" the maid said and left the foods on my study table and then walks out.

I turned on my phone and saw Sujin's selca on my wallpaper.

I took a deep sighed.

"Why are you making me so hard to move on?" A tears fell on my cheeks and deleted her pictures on my phone.