thirty one

It's been 3 weeks since Jungkook end his friendship with Eun Bi. He was still hurt.

Jungkook was walking along the hallway. He was staring at the ground. He then bumped with someone.

"I-I'm sorry... J-Jungkook..." Jungkook automatically lifted his head to see whom he bumped with. It was Eun Bi.

He was about to walk away from her when Eun Bi tugged his uniform, forcing him to stop fron walking away.

"Let's talk... please" Eun Bi seriously said. Jungkook removed Eun Bi's grip on his uniform and took a step away.

"I wish I could ignore you like the way you ignored me just now" Eun Bi said sniffing.

Jungkook took a glance at her and mentally sighed. Biting his lower lips hard, he chose to walk away instead of talking with Eun Bi. He was still hurt and every time he sees Eun Bi hurts him more especially when she's with Taehyung.

Taehyung went closer to Eun Bi and patted her back while she's resting her head on her desk, still sobbing. Taehyung took a deep sighed and headed to Jungkook's classroom which is just next door. He leaned closer and peeked at the door frame. Jungkook was laughing with Hoseok, Namjoon and Yoongi. Since there's no teacher inside, he went towards the boys.

"Hey!" He interrupted.

"Hey Taehyung! Why are you here?" Namjoon asked between his giggles.

Taehyung eyed Jungkook who's now avoiding Taehyung's gazed.

"I need to talk with him" Taehyung said, patting Jungkook's shoulder.

"Sure..." Yoongi said, motioning his hand like 'go away' to Taehyung and Jungkook.

Jungkook stood up and walked outside followed by Taehyung, they reached the school garden.

"What do you want to talk about?" Jungkook said coldly, sitting on an empty bench under the tree.

"About Eun Bi" Taehyung said. He noticed that Jungkook's jaw clenched and his hand balled into fist.

"What about her? You know what? don't care about me anymore... date her and be happy with her, besides I'm already happy with my own life..." Jungkook said, he whispered the last words.

"Please reconcile with her, she needs you... she was crying all the time when she think about you because you're her best friend." Taehyung said. Jungkook was staring at nowhere. He was stiff.

"Please?" Taehyung pleased, patting Jungkook's should once again before going back inside.

Jungkook was left alone under the tree. A tear flow down on his cheeks. He was sobbing. He needs Eun Bi in his life too, he still love her.

Eun Bi can't focus on her study, she bearly listen to what the teacher's saying. Her mind is full of thoughts and questions. She barely meet up with Taehyung too. When she got home, she immediately run into her bed and sob.

Taehyung invited Eun Bi to take a walk for awhile. Eun Bi was quite.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked, he was worried about her. Eun Bi nodded and forced a smile.

"You sure?" Taehyung raised his eyebrows to her.

"Uhm, Can I ask where are we going?" Eun Bi asked in confusion. They are heading into a familiar alley. Eun Bi furrowed her eyes and looked around.

"We're here" Taehyung said and smiled sweetly at her. Eun Bi looked at him in confusion.

They arrived infront of Jungkook's house. Not so long, Jungkook came outside in their house landing his gaze at Eun Bi.