twenty seven

Jungkook's POV

The bell rang and I immediately ran to Eun Bi's classroom to pick her up since I haven't doing that for months.

I saw Eun Bi walking with a fast pace then Taehyung followed her behind. I watched them as Taehyung grabbed her bag and walk away and while she conplains about it.

I plant a bitter smile on my lips. They're seems so close. I wonder what they're doing while I'm away I thought.

I followed their way in the hall way until they ran and I ran following them outside the school. I stopped and watched them from a far so they can't see me.

"Okay. You can walk me home but please give my bag back now" I watched them how Eun Bi pant so hard barely breathing while Taehyung is giggling. I sighed. I walked closer to them hiding behind the large bushes.

"Yah why are you giggling? I can't see Jungkook I guess he went home alone today. So, let's go" I let out a deep sighed not wanting to watch the scene anymore.

They look so happy with each other.

I walked alone in the dark alley of the streets and it started to rain. I was alone and it was raining hard I looked like a heart broken guy.

She looks like happy when she's with Taehyung... are they? Or I'm just exaggerating?

I harshly shook my head not bothering the rain pouring to me. It feels the same inside of me.

-

Eun Bi's POV

I slowly opened my eyes and stretched my arms in the air. The bed is so soft and comfortable to lay on. I was smiling like an idiot and noticed the wallpapers, curtains, cabinets, lamps, carpets and the ceiling.

I sat upright roaming my eyes around the room, "Oh my gosh! Where am I?!" I stood up and fixed myself still looking around finding my bag.

I got my bag besides a guy's bag, Is it Taehyung's bag?

I opened the door and saw a luxurious chandeliers hanging in the ceiling of the hallway. It was a mansion, I guess.

I slowly walked in the hallway finding my way to the staircase. Not so soon, I finally found the wide staircase in the middle of the hallway. I tiptoed my steps not letting anyone to notice mg escape. Am I got kidnapped by someone who's rich? Or?...

I ran downstairs and saw a big golden door and was about to open it when a maid blocked in my way.

"Ma'am, you're not allowed to go outside without Young Master's order" the maid said.

Young Master? Hmm.

"Uhm, I need to go home now. I don't care if you need to follow your young master's order!" I yelled not being angry or something. I just wanna get rid of this maid.

Because of that, A huge wave of maid came trying pull me not letting me to touch the door handle. We we're shouting like there's a riot going on in the house.

"What's going on?" a deep husky voice well let just say morning voice spoke in the staircase.

I looked up and saw Kim Taehyung with his messy bed hair while rubbing his eyes. Why do he need to be handsome with that morning bare face. Oh god I should stop fangirling.

"Yah Kim Tae! Why am I here?" I shouted pointing my finger to him trying to act like angry.

"It's so traffic last night so I decided to brought you here since it's near in that area"  he said yawning while rubbing his eyes