fifteen

It's been a month since Taehyung went to Eun Bi's apartment. Everynight he's thinking of her. Every minutes he wants to see her face.

All of a sudden, he doesn't know that he's falling in love with Eun Bi.

But, Jungkook is now making his move to confess his love to Eun Bi. He really love his best friend ever since they were a child. He loves everything about her.

-

Jungkook's POV

Eun Bi and I were eating at a restaurant. Of course my treat. I was planning to confess to her now that's why I invited her out.

Flashback

I was sitting on my bed while writing a letter for Eun Bi. I've always sent her a letters or should we say a love letters to her everyday in the whole month. I've wrote her a love letters anonymously.

At school.

"I wonder who is it" Eun bi said as she read my letters infront of me. I slightly smiled in every words that she reads.

"Yah! Why are you smiling?" She asked. I came back to my senses.

"Oh, It's just because... the letters is kinda corny and he always wrote a letter for you but not introducing himself" I said.

"Yeah you're right. It will be good if he show himself right?" Eun Bi said looking at me. I shyly looked away.

"What if he's here somewhere" I said acting like looking around.

"I got goosebumps" she said and we giggled.

We were walking together to her apartment.

"Yah! Eun bi-yah!" I called her.

"What?" she cutely asked.

aww she's so cute

"What if..." I took a deep sigh "What if I'm the one who wrote those letters for you?" I said in a serious tone, shutting my eyes. I don't wanna see her reaction.

"Hahahahaha why would you write a letters for me?" She said laughing. As if I'm telling a joke.

It's not yet the right time.

"What if? Who knows right?" I said chuckling.

I saw her staring at me while giggling.

"Nevermind, I'm just joking okay?" I said changing the topic.

"Hahahaha yah kookie! Why so cute? I wouldn't be angry if it is you. You know I love you right?" She said.

I love you more than a best friend but you love me as your best friend... it's unfair.

"I know, I love you too" I said pinching her cheeks lightly.

End of the flashback.

Can I do it? Should I do it? What if she reject me? What if I lose her?

I dragged Eun Bi to a park where we play during our childhood days.

"Eun bi-yah~" I asked her but she's busy watching the kids playing at the park.

She seems so happy.

"What is it?" she said looking at me.

"I-I have something to tell you" I said in a serious tone. "I will just say it once so you should listen to it" I added and she's looking at me in confusion.