twenty one

Jungkook's POV

"Hey Jungkook, wanna have some fun after school? Let's meet some girls." My classmate said resting his arm on my shoulders.

"Sorry but I have something to do later" I harshly removed his arm on shoulders.

"Geez, You always wasting your time doing useless things. Why don't you just mingle with some cute girls at the town?" My other classmate said.

"Sorry but maybe next time. I need to practice my dance for the monthly test" I grabbed my bag and left them without saying goodbye.

I went to my dorm to rest. My phone suddenly rang.

Hoseok hyung calling...

"Yeoboseyo hyung? What's up?" Instead of answering me I heard a laugh and noise on the line.

"Yah! Give it back to me" I stopped my breathing when I suddenly heard a familiar voice that I miss the most.

"Eun Bi?" I whispered on the line. Sadness hit me hard.

"Taehyung-ah! Yah!" I frowned my eyebrows.

Is she playing with Taehyung hyung?

"Jungkook-ah sorry I fell my phone" I came back to my senses when Hoseok hyung spoke.

"Nah, it's okay. Why did you call?" I sighed.

"I just wanna check you up. Are you doing fine there?" Hoseok seems so worried about me.

"Yeah, By the way... hyung... are you with Eun Bi?" I said holding back my tears.

"Yeah, you want to talk to her?" I shook my head.

"No! I know she hates me. Please don't say to her that you're talking to me" my tears began to flow out down through my cheeks.

"Well, yeah... she said to me that she will punch you if you show your face to her. Bro, If you miss her... call her. She miss you so much" I took a deep sighed and wiped my tears.

"I will but not today nor tomorrow... maybe someday if she finally forgive me" I took another sigh. I was about to speak when I heard Eun Bi's voice on the other line.

"Hoseok-ah, who's that? Geez, come on and play with us"  I want to scream and say that I miss her so bad but I can't.

"It's just my friend. Yah! I don't have a girlfriend gosh"  I heard Hoseok hyung said and Eun Bi giggled.

"Uhmm, hyung... I'm gonna hang up coz I need something to do" I said and he hummed as a yes before I hit the 'End Call' button.

I threw my phone somewhere and buried my face on my pillow. I hate this feeling. I miss Eun Bi so much.

"She seems so happy without me" I mumbled through my pillow. I felt my eyes sweating again but instead of crying I shut my eyes to sleep.

I'm going to see you again Eun Bi-yah

--

Taehyung's POV

Ever since I got here in school I can't stop staring at Eun Bi. I can't help myself to stop.

Then it was lunch break. The boys decided to eat in a restaurant outside the school so I just go with the flow.

Eun Bi came inside and kept on looking outside. I looked at her then she spoke.

"Uhm, Everyone listen. Let me introduce you all my new friend. Come here" She said and a familiar girl coming from outside walking towards us.

"H-hi, I'm Kwon Hayoon." She shyly introduced herself. I remembered that she's our classmate but something is. bothering me I really think that I already met her.