twenty four

Hayoon's POV

I threw my shoes at my closet's door. I really feel so mad.

"I'm Taehyung's girlfriend"

What the hell is the meaning of that? I thought she's said that Taehyung is just her friend.

"No, he's just my friend."

I clinched my fist and punched my pillow. I feel so mad. No, I am broken!

"Why the hell is this happening to me?" I continued punching my pillow and screamed loud to release my anger.

"I thought today would be a great day for me. I thought this day I will get to know Taehyung but no" I threw my pillows and blankets out on the bed.

I cried alot. I really felt so broken.

I really love Taehyung. I really love him alot. I know everything about him. I stalked him for almost months after I saw him drunk in the club. Then, I end up meeting the same person when my mom told me that I'll gonna have a fiancee. I was so happy that time especially the day that I'm going to meet him. I was so excited and I almost didn't sleep because of the nervousness that I'm going to meet him and talk to him face to face. Then, that day arrived.

I dressed up and wore a white dress and heels. I put a light make up. When I got in the restaurant I entered in the VIP and saw him siting. I walked towards him and greeted him thank god that he greeted me back. I was staring at him coz he looks so dazzling in a black tuxedo and his face looks so handsome I felt like drooling in my head.

I feel so nervous to start a conversation. He looks at me and I deeply sighed.

"Hello, I'm Kwon Hayoon. Uhm, It's so nice to meet you." I brightly said. I wqs waiting for him to talk but he looks so bored.

I panicked.

"Uhm, by the way. I am planning to transfer in your school since we moved here in seoul but I still need to fix things first at my old school." I said but he's still not responding. I took a deep sighed and started to talk about my likes and dislikes and I even told him about my dog but he looks like hes not interested.

"Are you finish?" He said in a bored tone. I stopped talking and stared at him. I gave him a sweet smile.

"Ah, yeah. It's your turn now" I nervously told him.

"My turn? Sorry to interrupt you but I'm not interested to you at all. Tell to my father that we're now close to each other. I'm out of here" he said not letting me to speak. I was struggling to hide my tears forming into my eyes but I failed. He just ignored me and walks out the room.

That time I was so heart broken hearing the words "I'm not interested to you at all" coming in his mouth makes me break into pieces.

When I got home I was so gloomy and I felt like dying that time. I even cut my wrist which caused me to be in a hospital for 2 weeks. I got dumped by the guy who I love the most.

But, I didn't gave up on him. I continued to stalked him and forced my mom to transferred me to his school and it happened I did tried my best to befriends with his squad and to Eun Bi just to get close to him even if he doesn't remember me...

-

"Hayoon-ah! Open the door please!!" My mom shouted from the outside.

I cried alot today. I didn't even eat dinner and open my door. I'm planning to cut my wrist again.

I took a blade from my make up kit and slightly traced it on my wrist.

"Why are you doing this to me Taehyung?" I said crying while looking at the stolen pictures of Taehyung that I got from my detectives.

"Is this the end?" I whispered.

I took a deep sighed while sobbing so hard I pressed the blade on my wrist I barely see my wrist because of my tears but it doesn't matter to me.

Once I cut myself again everything seems so slow and blurred. I even saw my mom rushing towards me while shouting my name when the door opened. I saw my mom's crying face then it blacked out.

"Goodbye..."

-

Hoseok's POV

I was waiting for him to arrive. He called me earlier that he's coming back. Why now?

I was drinking my coffee at a cafe nearby the airport. I still need to wait for 1 hour.

I played alots of games on my phone just to kill time...

*ALARM!!*

"Oh sh.it ! I'm late" I ran faster than my usual run.

Luckily, I arrived for 5 minutes at the arrival.

I was about to look for him when I felt a pair of arms locking my neck.

"Hyung! I missed you" he shouted in my ears.

"Yah!" I hit his arm.

"Where's Eun Bi?" Jungkook said with a sad tone.

"Maybe she's in her house. I guess?" I shrugged my shoulder to him.

"I need to see her. I miss her so much" Jungkook said and ran towards the taxi leaving me behind with his luggages.

"Yah!!!" I yelled but he didn't even look back leaving me behind for the second time around.

"I need to tell the boys that Jungkook is back" I grabbed my phone and typed a message for the boys.

Group : *You added 5 people in a group chat*

Me : Guys! He's back! Jungkook is back and please don't tell Eun Bi about this.

I hit the send button and kept my phone in my pocket.

"Aish! This kid"

--

Omg. Happy 1K reads !! Thanks for supporting this story. I promise to make this good.

Sorry for this short update.

• Sorry for my poor grammars
• Comment and vote don't be a ghost reader 😄
• Hope you like it