twenty six

Taehyung's POV

After that night.

I was heading home. I can't still forget her cute reactions whenever I tell her that I like her.

I was smiling like an idiot inside my car didn't care if my driver find me stupid or what.

"Young Master, Looks like you're happy huh?" My driver teased.

"Well, I guess I am" I said and showed him my rectangular smile.

"We're here, young master" the car stopped infront of our house's door.

I came back to my senses when my father opened the door and dragged me inside the house. I knew this will happen.

"Kim Taehyung! Look what you've done! You made me embarrassed infront of Mrs. Kwon!" My father yelled and slapped me in my face. It hurts.

I wore my most blank face ever while he's yelling me stupid things that I've done to him.

"You need to break your relationship with her!" He yelled and I rolled my eyes.

"You stupid kid stop doing nonsense! It's about our business! You should cooperate with that!" He was about to slap my face again when a hand stopped my father's arm.

"Kim Hyeri?" My father said in shocked.

I looked at her worried face.

"Father! What's with this huh?" She walked towards me and touch my cheek where my father slapped me.

"I was just punishing him from doing nonsense about the appointment earlier. Why didn't you call me when you got here in Korea?" My father gave me a death glare but thank god that my noona is here.

My noona is 2 years older than me and she's father's favorite daughter. My father can't lay a finger to my noona except me. He loves my noona so much. He always obey what my sister wants.

"I was about to surprise the two of you but I guess I came in the wrong timing." My noona motioned me to go to my room for a while.

I went upstairs and jumped in to my bed. My father is so suck. I really hate him so much.

I locked my door and took a shower. After I got out in the bathroom my phone beep.

Hoseok :

Guys! He's back! Jungkook is back and please don't tell Eun Bi about this.

I took a deep sighed and stared at my phone for awhile.

So he's back I thought.

I lay on my bed and was about to sleep when I heard a knock from my door. I lazily stood up and walked towards the door and opened it.

"Noona?" I gave her a not interested look.

"Yah, you're going to let me in?" My sister said and came in to my room.

"So, is my taetae have a girlfriend again?" She playfully said and I just chuckled.

I rolled my eyes to her.

"Uhmm... By the way, did you already visit Seokjin hyung?" I said and sat on my bed.

"Yup I already visited him. He's kinda shocked when I went to his house. He missed me so much. I also went to your school last time just to watch over him hehe" She said giggling.

My noona and Seokjin are in relationship for almost 1 year from now and I just say that they still doing great even if Seokjin being a womanizer sometimes.