twenty three

Taehyung's POV

"What do you think?" I slowly lifted my head to see Eun Bi.

I froze for a bit. She looks different... She's so...

"Y-You're so beautiful" I slowly walks towards Eun Bi and held her hand.

"Perfect" I leaned closer and whispered to her.

I saw her blushed and I chuckled.

"Y-yah, why are you chuckling?" She shyly asked and hit my head.

"Let's go?" I sweetly asked to her and she just simply nodded.

I escort her to walk outside because she's still struggling in walking with a heels. We both sat at the back seat of my car.

She's so quite.

"Are you okay? You don't need to worry anything. You just need to pretend as my girlfriend" I pat her head to assure her that everything will be okay.

"Are you sure we need to do this? I mean, what if they found out that we're just pretending?" I can feel that she's nervous. I showered to her my cutest smile.

"That's why you need to act like my real girlfriend. Okay?" I smiled and gave her a thumbs up sign.

After a not so long ride we finally arrived at the restaurant.

Incoming call...
Father

I ignored my father's call.

"Are you ready?" I grabbed her wrist and fixed myself before we enter the restaurant.

"Let's hold hands" I whispered to her and she nodded.

I intertwined my fingers with her. I suddenly feel butterflies in my stomach I think I'm blushing alot.

As we entered the VIP room. I saw my father talking with his one business partner. He said goodbye to his business partner when he finally noticed me and Eun Bi.

"Taehyung! What's the meaning of this? You're fiance will arrive here in any minutes" My father said. I rolled my eyes to him.

"Can't you see? I brought my girlfriend here" I pulled Eun Bi closer to me and she bowed her head infront of my Father.

"Annyeonghaseyo" Eun Bi greeted my father.

"Kim Taehyung, Can we talk for a minute? Outside." My father stormed out of the room.

"Is he angry?" Eun Bi asked with a nervous tone.

"Don't worry. You're doing great" I winked at her and followed my father outside the vip room.

"Kim Taehyung! Explain this to me! Why did you brought a girl when you supposedly to meet your fiance?" My father flinched his fist trying to control his anger.

"Why not? She's my girlfriend anyway. I don't need a fiance" I said keeping my cool.

"Tell her to go home or else" I rolled my eyes to him.

"Or else what? Are you going to do what you did to Sujin huh?" I was about to get Eun Bi inside the vip room but my father stopped me.

"Hello Mr. Kim, Sorry we're late. What's going on here?" An elegant woman greeted us.

"Oh, Hello Mrs. Kwon. I was just talking with my son" My father suddenly changed his aura from angry to a nice person very quick.

"Oh Hi Kim Taehyung. What a handsome son you have" I smirked and saw a familiar face walking towards us.

"Hello, I'm your fiance. Kwon Hayoon imnida" I stared at her blankly while she's giving me her sweetest smile.

Kwon Hayoon? She's my classmate right? And she's the one that I've already met last time when I agreed to my father to meet my fiance.