ten

Eun Bi's POV

"So, that's what happened" Jungkook said while nodding his head thenhe took sipped at his coffee. "Btw, that 'men in black' is Taehyung's bodyguards" he added.

"Ahhhhhh~ I thought those guys beat Taehyung up" I said giggling.

I told everything to Jungkook. We're now eating breakfast and Taehyung is still sleeping. Thank god that his fever gone because of the meds he took last night.

I walked towards Taehyung to check him up but I saw him staring at the ceiling blankly. He then gave me a glance and widened his eyes.

"What the hell am doing in this place? And why the hell are you here?" He yelled loudly confused.

"Excuse me, Why don't you just say 'Thank you for taking care of me' instead of yelling at me" I said in a sarcasm tone.

"Yah! Hyung! What are you yelling at?" Jungkook suddenly spoke and pushed Taehyung to lay at the couch again. "Eun Bi saw you falling then took you here. We then took care of coz you're burning last night. You should be thankful for that" he added while patting Taehyung's shoulder.

Taehyung just shut his mouth and didn't even give me a look because of what he heard. Then he stood up and fixed himself ready to go home.

"W-wait! You need to eat first I've prepared you a hangover soup" I said stopping him.

"Thanks but no thanks. By the way, Thank you for taking care of me last night and to you too Jungkook" he said and then continued to walk away.

"Hays. He's such an idiot" Jungkook said sighing and then looked at me.

I look at him too and shrugged my shoulders.

"Don't worry about that pabo he can take care of himself and besides he doesn't want anyone to be worried about him" Jungkook added.

"Ah... oh yeah. By the way, Is Taehyung's father nice of him?" I asked because I got suddenly confused why his father yelling and rushing him to go home.

"Ah him... I don't know he seems nice to other people except Taehyung" he said and took a bite on his bread.

"Ahhh I see" I said and get more confused about Taehyung's situation.

Jungkook and I continued eating breakfast and then someone knocked on my door.

I headed towards the door as I opened the door I saw 6 men in black.

"Hello Miss. We are here to pick up master Taehyung" one of them said and the others are just nodded.

"Ah. Sorry but he's already left" I said then they started to panick.

"What's going on there?" Jungkook suddenly popped out to my back.

"They're looking for Taehyung" I answered.

"Sorry but he's already left an hour ago. I think he's going home" Jungkook said to them then the men in black started to run.

"Thank you. Sorry for disturbing you" one of them said then started to run with them.

"Haha if he's going home" Jungkook said chuckling then I hit his head.

"Yah why did you do that. Look at them they're already tired looking for their master then you just fooled them" I yelled rolling my eyes to him.

"Pabo! Did I already said to you that Taehyung hates his father. He doesn't even want to go home to their mansion" Jungkook said as he hit my poor forehead then started to run away.

"AWW! YAH KOOKIE!! AISH COME BACK HERE!! YOU'RE DEAD!" I shouted while rubbing my poor red forehead.

-