twenty eight

Jungkook's POV

I can't just sit and wait. Why the hell she's not answering my calls? I'm so worried.

I landed my foot on the ground and started to run. I took my coat and run outside. I need to see Eun Bi.

I ran and ran until I reach Eun Bi's apartment. I didn't even bothered the rain pouring to me, I just wanna see her face.

I walked inside the apartment's lobby and saw her walking towards the elevator. I walked faster before her blocking her way.

"Kookie?" She called. I slowly lifted my head and looked directly into her eyes.

"Eun Bi-yah, where have you been?" I asked walking beside her.

"I, uhm... I just went to the store to buy erm... some lotions" She explained.

"Okay, I understand. But, why are you wearing shorts and a sweater? You should wear a pants instead. It's cold." I said scanning her clothes. I slightly hit her forehead.

She whined, " Yah! Why did you do that?" She hit my arm for a comeback.

I missed this so much. I missed her so much.

We walked inside the elevator and chat for a while. I missed being with her for all the days I've spent in America I always think of her.

We finally reached her apartment and as always I'm the first one to enter her apartment and sat on her couch.

"Eun Bi, Do you still hate me?" I asked. She looked at me in confusion.

She giggled, "What's with that?" She sat next to me.

"I just wanted to ask if you still hate me, Hoseok hyung said that you hate me so much when I was away?" I asked pursing my lips.

"Well, yeah... but not anymore coz you're here" Eun Bi said tossing a snack to me.

"Thanks, uhm... why didn't you pick up my calls?" I finally asked while munching my snack.

She took a seconds before answering my question.

"Because I was sleeping that time when you called me. Sorry" she pouted. I stared at her lips for a seconds, how I badly want to kiss her but I can't. before coming back to my senses she snapped her fingers infront of my face. Registering my thoughts, I blinked twice before I smiled into her again.

"Oh, yeah? Okay." I was smiling sheepishly to her then he smacked my arm.

"You're acting weird. You okay?" She was rubbing my arm where she smacked.

"Of course, I am" I said. After a few chats and cracked jokes I excused myself and went home before my feelings go through my mind again.

--

I was standing infront of Eun Bi's locker, waiting for her to arrive. I just want to see her face before heading to my classroom and burn my brows from studying.

I can't stop smiling from seeing Eun Bi's bright face walking towards me with her angelic smiling face.

"G-Good morning, Eun Bi" I greeted shyly. I wasn't supposed to be shy in the first place but I can't help it.

"Morning, Kookie. You looks so happy huh?" She asked while chuckling. I can't find words to say to her instead I opened her locker for her then I smiled showing my teeth to her.

She watched me, giggling at the sight of me being so obviously weird infront of her. "Yah, you don't need to do that" She smiled and grabbed some of her books in her locker.