ch.22 Right to remain silent

"Wait" I held my hand up.

The corner of Harry's lips curled up, revealing a sharp canine tooth. He took his baton and traced my body with it, following the curve of my chest and hips.

"Hmm" he nodded, grinning as he stared at me. He started pacing around, closer and closer until his breath wove into my mouth and his legs brushed mine. 

"Harry--"

"You have the right to remain silent" he reminded me. He held my gaze hostage as he licked the tip of his baton.  

I swallowed hard.

"Anything you do or say will be held against you" he threatened. He pressed the baton against my bum, forcing me to his groin. 

I gaped quietly. 

Harry slipped his baton up my skirt, revealing my legs. His baton moved up my tender thighs until he reached it and started to tease me. My legs clasped. He laughed.

"Any resistance will be met with further punishment" he raised a dark brow. 

I stared at him.

He dropped the baton. I breathed a sigh of relief...a bit too soon.

Harry gripped my wrist, tugging me swiftly to his chest. My baby bump pressed to his lower abdomen, making a soft "hmm" escape his lips.

"Harry--"

Harry ignored me. He scooped me up in his arms (quite easily actually) and carried me to the bed. His lips trailed the nape of my neck, igniting guilty whimpers from my lips. I had to tell him. I had to.

"Your punishment will be light" Harry declared quietly, letting his breath slither down my chest.

I looked into his now very dark, very eager eyes.

"For now" he hissed.

I held my breath.

He gripped the zipper of my skirt and pulled down so swiftly, it either ripped or I was half naked underneath him.

From the twinkle in his eyes, I knew that the latter had probably happened.

Slowly, his hands glided up my thighs, pressing carefully against the tender flesh. His fingers grew exponentially closer to the lace of my panties, until he reached it. He started to tease me gently, pressing lightly, then picking up speed. He knew where to touch and the exact amount of pressure to make me s(cream).

"Let me have you" he growled gently.

My chest tightened. Despite needing him to stop, to tell him the truth, but my body wanted something else. And it was getting it. Raw.

"Yes" he licked his lips.

I shut my eyes as he built me up higher than ever before. For a moment, I feared he would start up my labors and I'd give birth right here, right after my climax. But I didn't.

Harry was much too experienced with every crevice and inch of flesh on my body to let me feel pleasure too early or too late. He was going to control it. Completely dominate me. That was my punishment.

I started to moan softly, against my will.

Harry's lips trailed down to my chest, hissing against the curve of my breasts.

"Harry" I whimpered. All I could say was his name. His bloody name. Not "stop" or "Niall kissed me." Just "Harry."

"Mi Angela" Harry groaned. His teeth gripped my bra and tugged down. His eyes widened as he realized that my breasts were plumper, ready to feed the baby.